Do Christians ever wonder how Jesus or God would expect their chosen peoples to treat the palestinian conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Just curious if any of you think about your Jesus in times like this and use his heart or just your bloodthirst?

-------------------------------------------
How many more threads on this subject are needed at this point?

I should have the P&N moderators create three threads.
1) Pro Israel
2) Pro Palestinians
3) Pro UN

Creating a potential decent thread and then tossing your extra $0.02 in as a jab turns into into troll/flame bait and gets is locked without hesitation.

Senior Anandtech Moderator
Common Courtesy

AreaCode7O7

Mar 6, 2005
Give to Caesar what is Caesar's (let the government do what the government does) and involve yourself in everything you can do to help and reach every individual you can, even to the point of giving all your belongings and relationships up. Jesus was most concerned with meeting the spiritual needs of people and, secondarily, their immediate physical needs. He never involved himself in politics, government, or the cold war that was going on at the time between the Jews and Rome, despite many expectations that he would resolve that conflict.

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
Here's what Jesus would say:

God damnit, what the f--k is wrong with these Palestinians? I think I made a mistake when I gave these morons free will. I think I'll create a country of Israel in about 1,948 years and give them the ability to turn these idiots back into the sand which I created them from.

jjzelinski

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Fear No Evil

God damnit, what the f--k is wrong with these Palestinians? I think I made a mistake when I gave these morons free will. I think I'll create a country of Israel in about 1,948 years and give them the ability to turn these idiots back into the sand which I created them from.

God bless! :roll:

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
Originally posted by: jjzelinski

In all honesty - Who gives a shit what Jesus would think? I'm sure dahunan thinks Jesus and Christianity is just a fairy tail used to enslave the stupid people of the world.. so what does he really care what a guy named Jesus who lived 2000 years ago would say?

AreaCode7O7

Mar 6, 2005
Originally posted by: jjzelinski

In all honesty - Who gives a shit what Jesus would think? I'm sure dahunan thinks Jesus and Christianity is just a fairy tail used to enslave the stupid people of the world.. so what does he really care what a guy named Jesus who lived 2000 years ago would say?

He's asking how well the technical majority of the Western World who are Christian in name actually adhere to their professed beliefs, much the same way we often question how well militant Muslims adhere to their professed beliefs in the religion of peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.