Do campaign promise results matter?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
He's not making empty promises. He's saying "We can make America better if we roll up our sleeves".

I guess it's understandable how some people with a third world mindset would have a problem with improving our country.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Bill Clinton promised us health care and Hillary Clinton worked on this. However, they never delivered universal health care. They can make all the promises they want, but there is no magical pot of gold at the end of the Democratic Coalition Rainbow.

When Obama says roll up your sleves he means bend over be prepared to be raped in the Ass, because he plans on taxing us to death to fullfill his dreams. Democrats dont spend their money, they want to take everything hard working people make so they can control you like a puppet on a string. This is how the Communist form of government works.

How much each month are you prepared to pay for health care?

$400.00
$700.00
$900.00

Some shows I have seen on Healthcare showed how different countries had forced health care deductions and it was like $700.00 a month. I think this was based on the amount a Family would be expected to pay.