Do birthers trust Mitt Romney's birth certificate?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 25, 2011
Why argue with people from other countries about what's going on here? I've never understood this. Start a Canada forum and these Northerners can argue about whether the Canada PM killed baby seals or not.

Yup wouldn't want people with no bias towards a political party offering any thoughts now would you?

And as I've said before. People in other countries, particularly Canada, do have a huge interest in American politics since we are your largest trading partner.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
Why argue with people from other countries about what's going on here? I've never understood this. Start a Canada forum and these Northerners can argue about whether the Canada PM killed baby seals or not.

This line of thinking is a direct result of pure and simple chauvinism.

Best medical care, best this, best that. Yada yada.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
The Canadian PM killed baby seals? I assume he clubbed them to death, right? Anyone take pics of it?

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Yup wouldn't want people with no bias towards a political party offering any thoughts now would you?

And as I've said before. People in other countries, particularly Canada, do have a huge interest in American politics since we are your largest trading partner.

I think you have that backwards. The US may be Canada's largest trading partner but no way is Canada the US' largest trading partner. Hard to beat China for that seat. So I think boomerang's original point is valid. But lets not go off topic here even though I would love to hear more about clubbing seals.

Jan 25, 2011
I think you have that backwards. The US may be Canada's largest trading partner but no way is Canada the US' largest trading partner. Hard to beat China for that seat. So I think boomerang's original point is valid. But lets not go off topic here even though I would love to hear more about clubbing seals.

Actually no, China is second. Canada is and has been first. Article linked is from 2010 but the rankings still hold valid to current date.

http://wallstreetpit.com/13317-canada-not-china-is-usa-largest-trade-partner

And now back to the clubbing!