DMX + 50 cent = good combo

Apr 17, 2003
great song on Dmx's new cd with 50. good combination, atleast they arent studio gangsters.

i'd love to hear more RR + G unit

wicktron

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2002
Originally posted by: shady06
great song on Dmx's new cd with 50. good combination, atleast they arent studio gangsters.

i'd love to hear more RR + G unit

I disagree. I do not like DMX, nor do I like 50 Cent. So the two of them combined is a double no-no for me.
The dream rap combo is Rakim and Nas.

yhelothar

Lifer
Dec 11, 2002
50 cent sucks imo.. they just repeat the same line over and over...
bone thugz n harmony = best hiphop

Apr 17, 2003
DMX style is just sooooo raw. i guess that why i like it. wicktron, you were close. the dream rap combo IMO is Nas + eminem

milagro

Golden Member
Jun 19, 2001
DMX style is just sooooo raw. i guess that why i like it. wicktron, you were close. the dream rap combo IMO is Nas + eminem

hence the shady06?;)

wicktron

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2002
Originally posted by: virtualgames0

Bone Thugs are BITERS! They stole their whole style from the Goodlife/Project Blowed, particularly the style of the Freestyle Fellowship.

Gyrene

Banned
Jun 6, 2002
Originally posted by: virtualgames0

First of the Month is one of my all time favorite rap songs.

Tetsuo

Lifer
Oct 20, 2002
great song on Dmx's new cd with 50. good combination, atleast they arent studio gangsters. i'd love to hear more RR + G unit

Shot down?

Apr 17, 2003
Originally posted by: Tetsuo
great song on Dmx's new cd with 50. good combination, atleast they arent studio gangsters. i'd love to hear more RR + G unit

Shot down?

yup, it looks like we have some real rap listeners here.

anyone like blackstar?

CrowDog

Golden Member
Jun 7, 2001
Almost ALL MTV/BET rap crap is weak. What happend to the good ol' days when hiphop wasent all "Bling Bling"?

CrowDog

Golden Member
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: CrowDog
Almost ALL MTV/BET rap crap is weak. What happend to the good ol' days when hiphop wasent all "Bling Bling"?

dmx = NO bling bling

yea but the guy cant rap. His voice is terrible for one, second of all what kinda rhymes is "Ya'll gonna make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here!"? Granted it me be "Raw"...but that dont make it good...I guesss its a matter of taste though:confused:There is just no feeling of "flow" or "wit" in his lyrics in my opnion. But dear gos Ive never listened to all of any of his CDs...that would be torture.

For newer music I like stuff like: Common, Black Eyed Peas, and Cee-Lo is the greatest MC EVER in my opnion.....thats just to give ya an idea of my tastes.

sman789

Banned
May 6, 2003
1st dmx CD was tite....todays hip hop/rap sux ass

currently listening to all of DJ shadow's music.....