Display Backlight Dims on ThinkPad When Going to Websites with Dark Backgrounds

Discussion in 'SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones PCs' started by LOL_Wut_Axel, Mar 15, 2012.

1. LOL_Wut_Axel

LOL_Wut_Axel Diamond Member

Pretty much what it says in the OP. When using Firefox or Chrome on my ThinkPad, if I go to a website that has a dark (grey or black) background, the screen dims to the lowest level. As you can imagine, this becomes quite annoying after it happens more than two or three times.

My mom's X120e also exhibited this behavior and I fixed it, but I don't remember how exactly it is that I did it.

2. Loading...