Disneyland Paris evacuated as tourists told: 'Don't go outside' - Potential Shots Fired

Nov 8, 2012
Too early to call at this point - some are stating explosions and shots fired.

According to terrified tourists, people have been warned to stay inside.

Video reports show people running away, with some saying "explosions" were heard as well as gunfire.

Visitors have also been told to not attempt to enter the village of the park tonight and stay holed-up in their hotels.

A lockdown operation is also reportedly underway in some of the park's restaurants.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/767433/disneyland-paris-evacuated-tourists-france

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
When will our president address radical escalator terrorism?

Incidents involving elevators and escalators kill about 30 and seriously injure about 17,000people each year in the United States, according to data provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Elevators cause almost 90% of the deaths and 60% of serious injuries.

Will he even call it by its name?

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Well, that didn't escalate quickly...
Well played.
9ea054041a6688badb62cb6d0f7c19b7.gif

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

Incidents involving elevators and escalators kill about 30 and seriously injure about 17,000people each year in the United States, according to data provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Elevators cause almost 90% of the deaths and 60% of serious injuries.

When escalators are outlawed, only outlaws will have escalators...

Nov 8, 2012

I love how retards here just naturally assumed that I hoped brown people did this or something.

The hypocrisy here is rather quite hilarious. It honestly shows who the real racist scum are.

Did I link an article from Breitbart? Did I say terrorist? Did I say Muslim extremist? Did I say jihadist? No. No I didn't.

Keep on negging posts to make yourself feel better when you are truly the scum of the earth.

By the way, I'm trying to get 100% negative. So thanks for your contribution.

Nov 8, 2012
Nov 25, 2013

You didn't notice that almost everything you linked is from *after* your original post?

We also probably shouldn't mention that 5 minutes after you posted I was able to find several newspaper links, one of which I posted, that provided some info regarding the fact that it was a false alarm. <shrug>

Keep digging, it's fun to watch and I'm enjoying some fresh popcorn.

Nov 8, 2012
You didn't notice that almost everything you linked is from *after* your original post?

We also probably shouldn't mention that 5 minutes after you posted I was able to find several newspaper links, one of which I posted, that provided some info regarding the fact that it was a false alarm. <shrug>

Keep digging, it's fun to watch and I'm enjoying some fresh popcorn.

Uhhh... You're a little slow aren't you? That's precisely the point I'm showing detective dipshit. I didn't pull this out of my ass. Media companies were reporting on this.

Nevermind, everyone here with half a brain already knows you're retarded. Hence why no one even on the left defends you. You're like a bastard child with the likes of Indus and homer that everyone shakes their head at.

miss-the-point.png

Nov 25, 2013
Uhhh... You're a little slow aren't you? That's precisely the point I'm showing detective dipshit. I didn't pull this out of my ass. Media companies were reporting on this.

Nevermind, everyone here with half a brain already knows you're retarded. Hence why no one even on the left defends you. You're like a bastard child with the likes of Indus and homer that everyone shakes their head at.

miss-the-point.png

Yes, that's great. Keep telling yourself how smart you are. I hear that's a good strategy for building self-confidence.

Maybe we can find an old participation trophy for you.

Reactions: Vic and ch33zw1z

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
I love how retards here just naturally assumed that I hoped brown people did this or something.

The hypocrisy here is rather quite hilarious. It honestly shows who the real racist scum are.

Did I link an article from Breitbart? Did I say terrorist? Did I say Muslim extremist? Did I say jihadist? No. No I didn't.

Keep on negging posts to make yourself feel better when you are truly the scum of the earth.

if you really want to see the retard, take a look in the mirror.

"some are stating explosions and shots fired."

everything after that is your choice.

Nov 25, 2013
It was in multiple places.

Take your pick - considering I don't live in the UK - I don't know what is considered a tabloid in the UK:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ds-flee-Disneyland-Paris-blasts-reported.html

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/disneyland-paris-incident-theme-park-14178407

https://news.google.com/stories/CAA...a0KHbBAAqYQqgIILDAA&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

EDIT: Also, see tweets from people proclaiming someone was in the area with a rifle:

btw, the headline from your first link in this post:

Disneyland Paris is put on lockdown after faulty escalator causes panicking crowds to flee amid fears 'blast' noise from breakdown was a terror attack

Mar 11, 2004

The fuck are you talking about? The issue is that you couldn't vet such a story for even 2 goddamned seconds to verify details.

Talk about the real racist, holy fucking shit. You are a goddamned clown. Or you would be if you probably wouldn't fuck that up by painting your ass instead of your face, not that anyone could probably tell based on how often you talk out of the former. Which based on how butthurt you constantly fucking are, I'm guessing you've got a prolapsed asshole that probably looks like a clown nose too.

Its to make sure that people understand they're dealing with a complete moron so hopefully they won't bother responding to your shitposting. Most people will still try because well they are optimistic enough, but you'll quickly show them that, yes indeed, you are really that stupid and that big of an asshole that you'll gladly reach in and pull your own asshole out just so you can suck all the shit out of it before wearing it as a hat.

Yeah, no one cares. But hey, keep whining you fucking crybaby bitch. I do love how you're now constantly whining about the mean liberals when you're almost always the one that actually starts that behavior (but of course, since you're a conservative, you can't handle it when it comes your way, you poor persecuted clownbaby).

I'll give you credit though. I can't even properly insult you any more as you'll outdo it yourself.

It was in multiple places.

Take your pick - considering I don't live in the UK - I don't know what is considered a tabloid in the UK:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ds-flee-Disneyland-Paris-blasts-reported.html

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/disneyland-paris-incident-theme-park-14178407

https://news.google.com/stories/CAA...a0KHbBAAqYQqgIILDAA&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

EDIT: Also, see tweets from people proclaiming someone was in the area with a rifle:

Yet seemingly you couldn't be bothered to actually read them before posting a link to a shitty tabloid?

Oh, for fuck's sake your other two links are tabloids too. o_O You seriously can't be this fucking stupid...

Er, haven't you constantly bitched about Twitter as a source for news? Wonder why suddenly its a-ok. Oh, wait, that's right, you're a hypocrite and a dumbfuck.

Gee, I can't figure out why you shitheads fell so hard for Russian manipulation.

No, you're precisely showing you don't know what legitimate media is, are seemingly a frequent viewer of tabloids, and can't be bothered to vet stories at all. You might not have pulled it out of your ass, but you're spreading what you got from fingering tabloid's asses because you're too fucking stupid to check a story out. Either way you are spreading shit and then mad that people are just pointing and laughing at you.

Considering how you constantly show that you never know what you're talking about, its laughable that you're trying to insult anyone else. You're literally too slow in this thread. Defends him from what? Insults from shitspewing brainless morons like you? I don't think people need defending from that as they're just laughing at you clowning yourself. So you have no actual awareness, do you? Because I can say that hardly "everyone" is shaking their head at either of those users. But everyone does that towards you, usually after they finally regain composure from laughing at just how ridiculous you are.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
From link in OP:

Shocking video footage posted on social media showed petrified people running away from the theme park, which is just outside the French capital.
I don't think the writer knows what "petrified" means.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Wow.. talk about protesting too much. No one mentioned brown people in this thread except you.