Disneyland had a lingirie shop?

BoldAsLove

Platinum Member
May 10, 2005
I heard that disneyland used to have a lingerie shop on main street..I cant find this anywhere on google, but the person who told me is 100% sure...can anyone back this up?

Mar 11, 2004
Not too terribly surprising. Seems to me that it wasn't a Victoria's Secret type store but rather would be akin to the lingerie part of a department store. Even then they tried to keep it reasonably out of sight.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
Originally posted by: BoldAsLove
I heard that disneyland used to have a lingerie shop on main street..I cant find this anywhere on google, but the person who told me is 100% sure...can anyone back this up?

Well, I guess if I can start getting drunk at Epcot at 10am then the lingerie shop isn't that much of a surprise either

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Exterous
Originally posted by: BoldAsLove

Well, I guess if I can start getting drunk at Epcot at 10am then the lingerie shop isn't that much of a surprise either

Hoooo...when I interned at The Living Seas in Epcot that was a ritual most everyone tried at least once: Drink Around the World. A good way to get utterly blasted.