Disgruntled Tattoo Artist Wreaks Havoc

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
LOL! Again, that's why you never get those stupid fcking letters. Or if you must, at least find out what the right ones are before you go get your tat. Idiots :p

hpkeeper

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
haha... I like the way that tattoo artist thinks... I think it's extremely cheesy for people to get Japansese lettering on them...

simply for the reason that I could ask them "How do you know it says what they tell you it says?"

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
The guy is seriously putting his life in jeopardy by doing that!

Don't worry, we went through this a couple months back with the same article, it's a fake.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Don_Vito
Bad Onion ripoff.
DOH!! I should have read the article all the way through before I commented. The article talks about tatoos in Japanese and then at the end of the article it mentions a tatoo that say ?Insert General Tso?s Chicken Here!? in Chinese:confused:

no0b

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
lol so its fake. Damn well I can always hope that someone will write something offensive.

Dufman

Golden Member
Dec 29, 2002
here is a hypothetical situtation.

girl walks into his shop, she wants godess on her. the artist actually puts "rape me now"
girl gets rapped, the guy who rapped her says it was her tat that made him do it.
would the tattoo artist get charged with conspiricy to commit rape, or something like that.

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
LOL, reminds me of a friend I had that got the Chinese symbols for "Hard and Strong" on his shoulder, I thought it was funny as hell considering he wasn't the slightest bit Asian. I mean why get a tattoo that?s about someone else?s culture in the 1st place?

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Dufman
here is a hypothetical situtation.

girl walks into his shop, she wants godess on her. the artist actually puts "rape me now"
girl gets rapped, the guy who rapped her says it was her tat that made him do it.
would the tattoo artist get charged with conspiricy to commit rape, or something like that.

Well, if she got "rapped", I guess the tattoo artist would get off scot-free since he wasn't involved in writing a rap song about her. :p

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
just sent the link to a chick in HR that had Japanese letters tattooed on the back of her neck. Bwhahahahahahah

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
That would be funny if true.

In high school this dude got a tattoo on his back of his last name (stupid), and the dude tattooing it misspelled his name, lol. He had to get it covered up.

Aftermath

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2003
Kerri Baker, a Carlow College freshman, paid $50 to have the symbols for ?beautiful goddess? etched above her belly button, but when she went into Szechuan Express Asian Noodle Shop sporting a bare midriff, the giggling employees explained to her that the tattoo really said, ?Insert General Tso?s Chicken Here!?

?I don?t even like General Tso?s!? Baker sobbed. ?I?m a vegetarian!?

Oh oh man that's so great.. I think I'm going to throw up from laughing. :D

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
This happens a lot really

There was a girl that had a kanji that was supposed to be something like goddess or diva on her toe, but instead toe or foot was written. She came up to our group in a bar to ask us to read it and that's when she was told it meant something else than she thought.

She argued with the group (language institute students)....I really think she thought they were all lying to her.

My wife and her friends see Kanji on cars and shoulders alot that probably don't mean what the people think they do.

Å