Discount pet prescriptions? (entirelypets.com canned script service)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Looks like my online source for pet prescriptions, entirelypets.com, canned their prescription service (or got canned.)

Any recommendations for an inexpensive reliable pet script site?

Kyle

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
bump- I'm interested as well- plan on getting a puppy here in a few months...

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
DrFostersSmith
or
Jeffers

(I'll let you google for their websites.)
We get most of our medicines, antibiotics, etc., from Jeffers (stuff we keep in stock "just in case." For emergency purposes, we just use the local vet, else Tractor Supply)

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
DrFostersSmith
or
Jeffers

(I'll let you google for their websites.)
We get most of our medicines, antibiotics, etc., from Jeffers (stuff we keep in stock "just in case." For emergency purposes, we just use the local vet, else Tractor Supply)

Are you sure? They barely have a medications section.

cat meds
dog meds

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
What is it that you're looking for specifically?

Within the next couple of weeks, I'll be placing an order for a couple hundred syringes, CDT, deworming/anti-parasite medications, and probably new packages of a few different antibiotic - some sort of cillin, sulfa drugs, oxytetracycline, etc. I don't do a lot of shopping on their dog/cat specialty pages; usually just from the livestock pages, except perhaps anti flea-tick collars.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
What is it that you're looking for specifically?

Within the next couple of weeks, I'll be placing an order for a couple hundred syringes, CDT, deworming/anti-parasite medications, and probably new packages of a few different antibiotic - some sort of cillin, sulfa drugs, oxytetracycline, etc. I don't do a lot of shopping on their dog/cat specialty pages; usually just from the livestock pages, except perhaps anti flea-tick collars.

I'm looking for Previcox 60ct 227mg (anti-inflammatory.)

Entirelypets had it for $102 after $5 coupon, but I'm not able to find anything close to that (from a decent rated store.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.