• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Dirt 2 + Steam = GFWL. LOL

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Installed Dirt 2 last night via Steam, and I laughed a little when it installed GFWL, and I had both the Steam UI + the GFWL UI up at the same time in game.

LOL? :D

Modular

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2005
GTA:IV is a joke in this way as well. GFWL, Steam and then every time it starts it tries to get me to sign up for Rockstar's Social Club thing. It's getting to the point where we're going to be signing into 32 things before we get to play our games. LoL

Crow550

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
GTA:IV is a joke in this way as well. GFWL, Steam and then every time it starts it tries to get me to sign up for Rockstar's Social Club thing. It's getting to the point where we're going to be signing into 32 things before we get to play our games. LoL
Yeah. I signed up with all the crap too. Also made a new Live account.......Erg.....

At least I can play GTA IV.......With turned down visuals......While other games work with max visuals.........Oh well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GodisanAtheist PC Games 113
A PC Games 2
Fanatical Meat PC Games 17
aigomorla PC Games 9
G PC Games 2

ASK THE COMMUNITY