Dilemma as rare birds devour rare fish

Shad0hawK

Banned
May 26, 2003
i am all for protecting the environment, but it cannot be made into a static game preserve. extinction is a part of nature and always has been.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Shad0hawK
i am all for protecting the environment, but it cannot be made into a static game preserve. extinction is a part of nature and always has been.

I agree. Let nature play itself out.

NesuD

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Those rare birds are cormorants. They are a scourge. prolific breeders and amazingly destructive to fish populations. fact is they aren't really that rare anymore at least we have a very destructive population of them here. Personally wouldn't mind seeing the useless scrubs going extinct personally. I put em right up there with the flying rats(seagulls).

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
I say kill them both since they can't get along. Then stock the lake with some catfish, and stock the trees with hummingbirds.

KK

PainTrain

Jun 22, 2003
This thread is awsome, all the neo-con good-ole'-boys in one demented thread :D

I'm sure this is highly amusing, kind of like pulling to wings off a fly. Were any of you perhaps late to be house broken?

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: Genesys
Originally posted by: PainTrain
Were any of you perhaps late to be house broken?

no, and what does it have to do with anything?

Don't encourage the trolls either;)

CkG

well, im hoping to get them to argue better if i can offer a little bit of encouragement.
rolleye.gif

DieHardware

Golden Member
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by: PainTrain
This thread is awsome, all the neo-con good-ole'-boys in one demented thread :D

I'm sure this is highly amusing, kind of like pulling to wings off a fly. Were any of you perhaps late to be house broken?

Nope, guess you're the only who's whipped. :p