Digital Life 2006 @ Javitz Center ? NYC

Mayfriday0529

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2003
Digital Life
Who is going this year? I didn?t go last year. Anyone have any coupons for it (don?t post them PM only). Last year I got free tix through a coupon I found on facebook.com for student; that coupon doesn?t work this year. The PC Magazine coupon works but it?s for only 50% off only.

Qwest

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2001
Just got back...got to check out the PS3 as well as a ton of new xbox 360 games...lots of companies there and I even got cake for Sonic's 15th birthday. I can't complain for a free show.

anyone else?

cw42

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2004
is there a playable ps3? or is it gonna keep crashing like when they demo'd it at the Tokyo Game Show lol.

any other reviews from ppl that went? I'm going on Friday.

cw42

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2004
Question... do you think they'll allow people to carry backpacks there? I was planning on staying at a friend's place afterwards, and wanted to bring a change of clothes and stuff. I know alot of places in NY may not allow backpacks for security reasons.

wiredspider

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2001
Hey, anyone know about the backpack thing? Because I'll need to know to pick a coat with lots of pockets or if I can just bring a backpack (gonna be a bus trip to NY to see the dentist).

Coquito

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2003
What about the beerfest? Tons of breweries are going to be there. Waiting in line for 2oz samples isn't what I want to do, but I would probably enjoy it more then checking out the latest cell phones.

Mayfriday0529

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2003
I just got back about an hour ago. I was not impressed with the show. If you love video games they had lots of that. I mean I like video games but I went there to see new technology stuff from companies. Palm was not even there and I wanted to see the Treo 680.

Oh and yes to the backpack question, you can bring them in.