Difference between As*clowns and As*hats?

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Could somebody please define this for an old man??? :D

Interchangible or different?

fumbduck

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2001
I am pretty sure you can type assclown and asshat.

assclown asshat assclown asshat assclown asshat assclown asshat assclown asshat assclown asshat assclown asshat
assclown asshat assclown asshat assclown asshat assclown asshat assclown asshat assclown asshat assclown asshat

yep.

thomsbrain

Lifer
Dec 4, 2001
well the question is, if thebestMAX = assclown, and thebestMAX = asshat, does assclown = asshat?

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
I thought you were talking about the Oakland A's Hats, and clowns in the stadium.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: SP33Demon
I thought you were talking about the Oakland A's Hats, and clowns in the stadium.
Where as Asshats and Assclowns are found in Fenway Park:)

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
thomsbrain-

If your equation is correct, you are correct. Since you are seldom correct I will disregard your answer. :D

merlocka

Platinum Member
Nov 24, 1999
LOL @ Urbandictionary

Assclown - One, who, through the fault of his parents conception, is a skid mark in society's collective underwear.

Asshat - One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat. Asshat.