Diet caffeine free coke

WhiteWonder

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2001
ok, here i go

I was looking for something to drink, and all that was in the fridge was some diet caffeine free coke. I need caffeine, so i was about to turn away.

I wish i had.....

Then i start to think *if i drink this, then someone will have to go get something else to drink!*
So, i drank some.

I can't seem to get the dirty, rotten, ungodly taste out of my mouth now. Why would anyone produce such a vile drink?

tm37

Lifer
Jan 24, 2001

<< they wanna lose weight lmao..

nate
>>

Yeah I'll take a double wopper with cheese and a diet coke!

WhiteWonder

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2001

<< they wanna lose weight lmao..

nate
>>

yeah, i lost some weight, however much my lunch weighed.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
you can still pour the rest out in the sink.. but be careful not to "drink" it to fast... or people might assume that you like that flavor ...

AU Tiger

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 1999
I always have wondered what the point of diet caffeine free drinks were. Water tastes better. I did switch to regular diet years ago when I realized I was consuming almost 900 calories in Coke alone. In addition to cutting calories, the taste helped me curb my caffeine intake.

WhiteWonder

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2001

<< LOL
What did you think of beer the first time you tried it?
>>

i don't think you understand me.

I am not a religious person, but the taste of this Diet caffeine free coke put the
FEAR OF GOD into me.

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999

<< LOL
>>

Well beer starts tasting good after a few...you can't say the same for Neutered Coke :)

WhiteWonder

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2001

<<

<< LOL
>>

Well beer starts tasting good after a few...you can't say the same for Neutered Coke :)
>>

right on, i could get broken glass to start taisting good if i worked on it real hard, but not this "Diet caffeine free coke"