Did you notice that in pretty much all of Adam Sandler's movies Rob Schnider is also in them?

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
Rob will play some type of cameo in the majority of his movies and Adam will do the same for Rob's movies (ie Hot Chic, Deuce Biggalo).

They must be really good friends. I think Adam's movie company produces or does all of the movies... it's called Happy Gilmore or something along those lines.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Happy Gilmore is a classic and one of the few Adam Sandler movies that I can stand.

Who's Rob Schnider? There's this actor named Rob Schneider, but...nah...couldn't be.

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
I like some of the early Adam Sandler movies (Happy Gilmore, Waterboy)... but some of the ones he has done lately really sucks...

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
Originally posted by: jumpr
Who's Rob Schnider? There's this actor named Rob Schneider, but...nah...couldn't be.

Sorry, you catch my drift. I was too lazy to look for the correct spelling of his name.

Rickten

Golden Member
Apr 17, 2001
anyone seen going overboard. I forgive sandler for that movie, as long as it never happens again.

adelphi

Banned
Dec 28, 2003
i don't like sandler movies but did read an article that sez sandler makes alot of money but always hooks his buddies up w roles ...schneider and another guy....

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by: adelphi
i don't like sandler movies but did read an article that sez sandler makes alot of money but always hooks his buddies up w roles ...schneider and another guy....

Also, the old guy in Big Daddy is Sandler's old professor at NY (I think)...

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: BCYL
Originally posted by: adelphi

Also, the old guy in Big Daddy is Sandler's old professor at NY (I think)...

The one with wrinklely balls.

KK

digitalsm

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2003
Originally posted by: CanOWorms
I think Adam is the executive producer of Rob's movies, too.

I believe we already established that most of Adams movies, and all of Rob's movies are done by Happy Madison Productions, Sandlers company. Some of Sandlers recent movies arent by his production company.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: digitalsm
Originally posted by: CanOWorms
I think Adam is the executive producer of Rob's movies, too.

I believe we already established that most of Adams movies, and all of Rob's movies are done by Happy Madison Productions, Sandlers company. Some of Sandlers recent movies arent by his production company.

All right... then did you know that Adam Sandler actually has 10 toes and 10 fingers?!

kenshorin

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Rickten
anyone seen going overboard. I forgive sandler for that movie, as long as it never happens again.

Sort of... me and a few buds rented it once... we were watching it, and it put ALL of us to sleep, literally. I remember waking up on the couch with a massive headache and being like "whu? wha happened? where am I???" and looking around and seeing them all passed out too, and then remembering... BTW, this was a while ago and no alcohol was involved. That movie just knocked us all out trying to even comprehend the "plot"