did you ever steal anything as a kid?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
I stole cigs from a store before I was 18 and thought I was a badass know it all.

I got busted and was banned from the store for a year.

I had to get my brother to pick me up since my parents were out of state on vacation and he was over 18.

I got punished with having to do something like 80 hours community service and did them all at my school.

It was summer vacation time at least. I painted buildings, pressure washed every inch of the outside of the place. Scrubbed bathrooms, etc etc.

It really sucked and I learned my lesson.

The worst part was the disappointed I so clearly caused my parents and teachers.

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
I used to steal pencils from school. Yeah, I'm really bad. Also tried to forge my mom's signature on my reading homework. Actually worked for a while. 4th grade.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Think I stole a few candy bars at the corner store, not sure. Maybe I'm dreaming it up. One thing I'll never forget though, there was a kid who lived across the street from me and his name was Eddie Brodie. We were kind of friends. Never seen him since, and we must have been about 8. He had a small paint brush, like a 2" brush and he was proud of it and I stole it. I felt guilty afterward and gave up stealing from people. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.