did obama run for president to save his own life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
he doesnt seem like he is in charge of much because he isnt a "control freak", and because he just tries to act cute about all the innocent brown people getting killed... generally, a presidential candidate who really wanted to be president likes to be in control (romney, bush 41, ron paul) and obama wouldn't have looked anymore more presidential than Dennis Kucinich if the establishment media wasnt always trying to rig the minds of at least a majority of all eligible voters.

and his mother was a CIA defector (what i heard from a reputable source anyway) ... so that's why i think he probably had to become one of the global elite and serve it for 8 years to stop himself from suffering the same fate jfk did. and all hell will reverse itself from abroad and come back to the homeland once the Dems give the crown to Queen Hillary just like the DNC gave the nod to her buddy McAwful (and the one who is going to carry Virginia for her by rigging the ballots or something like that).

anyway, do you agree with this post? why or why not?

It would be a good idea for you to take Greenman's advice below. We have given you wide latitude to post here, but you simply can't start threads about every passing idea that comes into your head -- it's clutter, it's trolling, and it degrades the forum.

Either exercise some self-control or you may lose your access here. Please take three days off to take our advice to heart.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

OverVolt

Lifer
Aug 31, 2002
???

"Instead of always assuming rumors are true, assume that they are false!"

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
You really need to step away from the computer for a while, avoid the news as well. Go outside, spend an afternoon out in the woods, watch some kids play. But for the love of God get away from whatever it is driving you down the crazy path.
I'm not bullshitting you, I'm dead serious when I say you need to get some distance from this stuff. If your doing drugs, take a break. You don't have to quit, just back off for a few days and clear your head. I'm serious, your approaching the edge.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
You really need to step away from the computer for a while, avoid the news as well. Go outside, spend an afternoon out in the woods, watch some kids play. But for the love of God get away from whatever it is driving you down the crazy path.
I'm not bullshitting you, I'm dead serious when I say you need to get some distance from this stuff. If your doing drugs, take a break. You don't have to quit, just back off for a few days and clear your head. I'm serious, your approaching the edge.

I have to agree.

Soundmanred

Lifer
Oct 26, 2006

You would allow him to be around kids?!

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Bats.jpg

AViking

Platinum Member
Sep 12, 2013
Your medication is not working. Get it adjusted again. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.