Did Mr. Pink live?

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
If memory serves, Mr. Pink doesn't live. He's confronted by the police before they enter the warehouse.

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
I don't think there is a definitive answer but my guess is no. You hear gunshots after he leaves, and most everyone else dies, so why not him?

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000

<< I don't care!

That is one of the worst movies EVAR!!

amish
>>

Thanks for the input, jackass. Or did the rest of us miss the part of the title or first post where it asked your opinion on the movie?

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999

<<

<< I don't care!

That is one of the worst movies EVAR!!

amish
>>

Thanks for the input, jackass. Or did the rest of us miss the part of the title or first post where it asked your opinion on the movie?
>>

I can post wherever the hell I like.

amish

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000

<< I can post wherever the hell I like. >>

That's fine, but it doesn't mean you're not a jackass for doing so.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Mr. Pink sleeps with the fishes.... Anyone of you see the web site that shows how much the movie was a copy of earlier film?

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000

<<

<< Oh, by the way, which one's Pink? >>

Steve Buscemi.
>>

He was quoting Pink Floyd's Have a Cigar. :)

JetBlack69

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2001

<<

<<

Steve Buscemi.
>>

>>

I was hoping someone would get the joke!!! :D

EDIT:I'm with Nik on this one; what movie are you talking about???? :confused:

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< I don't think there is a definitive answer but my guess is no. You hear gunshots after he leaves, and most everyone else dies, so why not him? >>

Everyone had died up to that point, yes. pink had showed to be a pretty capable guy though and another shootout may not have been a problem.

luv2chill

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000

<<

<<

<<

Steve Buscemi.
>>

>>

I was hoping someone would get the joke!!! :D

EDIT:I'm with Nik on this one; what movie are you talking about???? :confused:
>>

Reservoir Dogs

l2c

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
um, ok... it was colonel mustard, in the library, with the knife.

What the f uck are you guys talking about?

jobberd

Banned
Mar 30, 2001
Zero hour. Joe, Eddie and Mr. White shoot each other. 39 seconds later, Mr. Pink exits the warehouse. 55 seconds after that, police sirens can be heard in the background. Earlier in the movie, when Mr. Blonde shows them the tied up cop, you can see that it only takes them 15 seconds to get from the building to the car while walking. Mr. Pink is shown running when he exits the building, so it is safe to say that he got to the car within 5-10 seconds, started it within another 5-10 seconds, and sped off with a full 30 seconds before the cops came within the vicinity of the area

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
I finally watched Chow Yun-Fat in City on Fire a couple of months ago and while Tarantino did take some ideas from the film, Dogs is different enough to be it's own movie not just a clone or remake. Like Wings of Desire vs. City of Angels, except that Dogs is a good movie.