Did he order a hit on her?

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I agree. It SOUNDS bad...but, with King Donnie sounding like a mob boss all the time, it COULD have just been something more innocent than a hit.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
I would presume it's a truncation of "take her out of the picture" or some such. i.e.fire her. Unless he's asking his cronies to go on a date with her?

Clearly if it were Hilary using language like that it would immediately spawn a thousand conspiracy theories.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
Typical mobster talk. Many wonder if he had Epstein "taken out". It certainly would have damaged his reelection bid if Epstein testified that he had provided Trump with a 13 year old girl that he then raped. The girl had actually pressed charges but withdrew them for fear of her life. When interviewed her description of Trump's peculiar sexual preferences exactly matched others' accounts.

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Jan 25, 2011
Context here is important. The conversation was about firing her. Take her our can simply mean take her out of Ukraine.

The bigger deal here is the fact that it was a private dinner with the POTUS that Lev Parnas himself was present at. Trump denied knowing who he even was but this conversation was with the guy. It also corroborates some of what Parnas has said in the media.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Typical mobster talk. Many wonder if he had Epstein "taken out". It certainly would have damaged his reelection bid if Epstein testified that he had provided Trump with a 13 year old girl that he then raped. The girl had actually pressed charges but withdrew them for fear of her life. When interviewed her description of Trump's peculiar sexual preferences exactly matched others' accounts.

Not really. Trump is already an admitted, proven rapist and currently has a couple dozen sexual assault suits levied against him. The pussy-grabber in chief is the great golden calf to the so-called "moral evangelicals" of this nation.

Nov 17, 2019
And hasn't she said that she was followed extensively during that period? Was that so the guys knew where she was?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Exactly. Whatever the outcome Trump will claim plausible deniability.
Take her out ~ shoot her in the head
Take her out ~ frame her with fake evidence
Take her out ~ lobby her resignation
Take her out ~ take her out to dinner

This is the speak Cohen talked about.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
The ambassador was an at-will employee. If the President wanted fire her, he should have simply fired her. Trump has to have the drama where none need exist.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Not really. Trump is already an admitted, proven rapist and currently has a couple dozen sexual assault suits levied against him. The pussy-grabber in chief is the great golden calf to the so-called "moral evangelicals" of this nation.
Just saying that in that particular story, golden calf and all, the protagonist ends up dead... Then you wait 2k years and the next golden retard is on display.... Dare I predict its lady justice that is going on the cross this time?

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Reactions: JockoJohnson

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
This thread is evidence of the amount of paranoia that pervades these forums. Seriously? The group think here is cray cray. I pray for restoration of sanity!
That's not going to happen until a democrat sits in the white house. Then we can spend 4 years praising what a terrific job he or she is doing.
If Trump wins in November I'm going to have to quit coming here, the anxiety level will be way higher than I can stand.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Was it? Do 'the guys' discuss killing people when they mean killing people, or do they discuss ... ya' know ... business matters?

Makes me think of this

I thought we agreed at the last meeting not to use needlessly ambigious terms? This is gonna be "lets hope professor Ritson meets with a little accident" all over again....we spent 9 months hoping professor Ritson would meet with an accident before you made it clear it was an accident we were supposed to make happen

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I wouldn't put literally anything past Trump, but no, that's not what he meant here. There were more words than just "take her out." In context, they were talking about firing her.

Nov 25, 2013
That's not going to happen until a democrat sits in the white house. Then we can spend 4 years praising what a terrific job he or she is doing.
If Trump wins in November I'm going to have to quit coming here, the anxiety level will be way higher than I can stand.

ROFLMAO.

Oh yeah, check your slip.

Last edited:

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
It's anyone's guess if Trump ever had someone "offed" in his pre-presidential life. Wouldn't that be nice to find out, though? That is, if he actually did something like that, there might be some evidence -- somewhere. Then again, he might have offed someone, but there's no accessible evidence anymore because of an effective coverup. If there's no evidence, you can't prove he did, even if he did. If there's evidence, it may confirm that he did it, but it would have to meet the "reasonable doubt" standard in the courtroom. Of course, if there's evidence -- even if insufficient for that standard, just publishing the facts would be a side-show compared to the other pending matters.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
This thread is evidence of the amount of paranoia that pervades these forums. Seriously? The group think here is cray cray. I pray for restoration of sanity!

Yea. Because saying people get cancer from windmills is completely sane or should I go on and on with all the other bullshit he says on a daily basis

the man is a few IQ points below Forest Gump but yet you put him as the smartest person you ever met

Reactions: DarthKyrie