Did everyone remember to celebrate May Day today?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: senseamp
So it's in businesses' interest to pay 50% more for overtime, you are really insisting taking that position?

Are you saying it's in business' interests to have an unhealthy, uneducated, overworked, and underpaid workforce? Are you really insisting on taking that position?

:roll:

Read my posts. Respond to what I argue, not to what you want me to be arguing. Or fuck off.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Vic
Originally posted by: senseamp
So it's in businesses' interest to pay 50% more for overtime, you are really insisting taking that position?

Are you saying it's in business' interests to have an unhealthy, uneducated, overworked, and underpaid workforce? Are you really insisting on taking that position?

:roll:

Read my posts. Respond to what I argue, not to what you want me to be arguing. Or fuck off.

Looks like ke fucked off.

My employer pays all of its employees a yearly bonus. The bonus is based 65% on the associate's individual performance and 35% based on the company's performance. The government did not mandate this bonus, yet my company pays it anyway. Gee, I wonder why they do.........

Evidently senseamp wouldn't know good business sense if it smacked him in the face.