Did debate change your mind

imported_Condor

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2004
Why don't we just make the captain of the Princeton debate team President? Make it a law. Save all of the electioneering money.

Kibbo

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Condor
Why don't we just make the captain of the Princeton debate team President? Make it a law. Save all of the electioneering money.

Right, 'cause you would rather have the election fought on soundbites alone.

OneOfTheseDays

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2000
Originally posted by: element
I was undecided but now leaning towards Bush.

Oh please what a load of crap. You've always been a bush loyalist, you can't honestly say you've ever thought about voting for Kerry. Your previous posts show no reflection of you being even remotely undecided.

Anyways, this debate was Bush's debate. He had never lost a debate prior to this one, don't play it off like he's a bad debator. He's very good, he was just beaten by a better opponent. Of course he won't lose any support from his base, but what happened tonight is Kerry reenergized Democrats and confirmed in many minds that he can actually be president.

element

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Sudheer Anne

Oh please what a load of crap. You've always been a bush loyalist, you can't honestly say you've ever thought about voting for Kerry. Your previous posts show no reflection of you being even remotely undecided.

Anyways, this debate was Bush's debate. He had never lost a debate prior to this one, don't play it off like he's a bad debator. He's very good, he was just beaten by a better opponent. Of course he won't lose any support from his base, but what happened tonight is Kerry reenergized Democrats and confirmed in many minds that he can actually be president.

Anne clearly you don't know me and haven't been reading any of my PREVIOUS posts. Previous from tonight's that is.

I've constanly harped on Bush for losing jobs, a faltering economy, HUGE debt. Cutting taxes while spending, I could go on and on but let me give you a clue: tonights debates weren't about domestic issues, they were about foreign policy only!

csf

Banned
Aug 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Condor

all the people on our debate team are kinda lame :/

gutharius

Golden Member
May 26, 2004
Originally posted by: Sudheer Anne

Anne clearly you don't know me and haven't been reading any of my PREVIOUS posts. Previous from tonight's that is.

I've constanly harped on Bush for losing jobs, a faltering economy, HUGE debt. Cutting taxes while spending, I could go on and on but let me give you a clue: tonights debates weren't about domestic issues, they were about foreign policy only!

Element, I am interested to know if Kerry does as well as he did tonight in the future debates on the issues you cited would you end up considering to vote kerry?

gutharius

Golden Member
May 26, 2004
Originally posted by: her209
Bush got pwned by his own dad.

speaking of dads has yours talked to you about drugs yet?

What is it with you and this drugs thing:

Who is "america" and what do they know about it? Majority are either in jail, on crack, smoke weed, gobble prozac, or just plain don't know shat from shinola. And the mere handful that actually have an IQ higher than an avocado don't have the intelligence gathering resources the president has.

So is it any wonder he does what he thinks is best and not what some poll tells him americans might think is best?

Linkage 2nd post from bottom...