Did Ash ever pay Misty back for her bike?

badmouse

Platinum Member
Dec 3, 2003
My youngest is watching the old pokemon videos, especiallly the first DVD Pokemon: I Choose You Pikachu, where Ash "borrows" Misty's bike and wrecks it. He promises to get her another one . . .

And what ever happened to Misty? I don't remember her in the later shows.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Misty is in all the movies and episodes I've watched. I don't know why she isn't in the ones you are watching. Maybe she decided to go back and train her water Pokemon, or be in the show with her sisters. She was annoying. I don't know if he ever paid her back for her bike though.

: ) Amanda

Kraeji

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 1999
Originally posted by: waggy
yeah he did. he went down on her in the 3rd movie.

sounds like a fair trade..

i'd trade my bicycle for some good head

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: ohtwell
Originally posted by: BCYL
ohtwell: I thought u are an oldie... u watch Pokemon too?!?!?
Oldie?? I'm only 23. :p

Yes, I love Pokemon! :D

If you weren't a cute blonde, I don't think you could get away with loving pokemon.

ZV <--Is it just me, or does the phrase "I love pokemon" sound like an introductory line from some sort of sexual deviants support group. Pokemon anonymous or something. :p

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt
If you weren't a cute blonde, I don't think you could get away with loving pokemon.
:eek:

ZV <--Is it just me, or does the phrase "I love pokemon" sound like an introductory line from some sort of sexual deviants support group. Pokemon anonymous or something. :p
Hello! My name's Amanda and I love Pokemon!!

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
he never paid her back.
he also wrecked the bike of that new girl what's her name.

so in conclusion, ash = bike wrecker extraordinare

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: ohtwell
Misty is in all the movies and episodes I've watched. I don't know why she isn't in the ones you are watching. Maybe she decided to go back and train her water Pokemon, or be in the show with her sisters. She was annoying. I don't know if he ever paid her back for her bike though.

:shocked: