Did anyone listen to the Degan interview on 60 Minutes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
As an Israeli government policy critic, I can somewhat understand that the USA is somehow dominated by an pro AIPAC press, but did we listen to a Deagan who was a self confessed mass murderer as bad as Eichman or even Hitler. Or somehow a champion of the Israeli people, who will lead to peace in our times?

How wonderful Degan is, not an ounce of blood on his hands, yet he has sent countless assassins who have murdered countless other human beings. In short a true man of culture, and similar to our own Dick Cheney or Richard Nixon.

But as I examine the Degan Philosophy, it seems predicated that Iran is the only threat to Israeli perpetual domination in the mid-east? When in fact all the events in the Arab spring is likely to place the USA and the EU, in a very bad situation, either side with only Israel or face an Arab world wide rebellion.

Long gone are the times when the USA and the EU could rely could rely on the Saudis, the Shah of Iran, and Iraq to meet all world wide oil demands. As earth to the world, Iran won't play ball, Iraq is super unstable, the house of Faud may face rebellion if they support Israel, and Israel somehow thinks they can sneak attack Iran.

Only in the mind of Degan, Nazi Germany, and Bozo Netanyuyu is mass murder and oppression of other people is justified.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Nope, did not.

I notice you say Israel supports mass murder. Can you show any support for this?

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Nope, did not.

I notice you say Israel supports mass murder. Can you show any support for this?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you blind cybrsage? Anytime Israeli murders other people outside of its own borders, it meets that definition.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you blind cybrsage? Anytime Israeli murders other people outside of its own borders, it meets that definition.

I bet you actually believe what you wrote.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Wow. Godwin's Law was invoked before you even finished your first sentence.
Your delusion is in in thinking Godwins law has any validity.. If the shoe fits wear it. No one asked you anyway, better worry more about the people in the mid-east who may very well vote with their feet. Its their oil after all, and you don't get even get a vote cubby.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Your delusion is in in thinking Godwins law has any validity.. If the shoe fits wear it. No one asked you anyway, better worry more about the people in the mid-east who may very well vote with their feet. Its their oil after all, and you don't get even get a vote cubby.

You are comparing a nation which kills knowns terrorists with a nation that killed tens of millions of innocent people and saying they are the same.

Do you also think the county jail is the same as a gulag?

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004

(nsfw)
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&safe=off&q=holocaust

You made the comparison. Here is one side of the your comparison. Certainly you have something of substance to prove the other side of your comparison is equal?

Or will you just post more pathetic dodging crap like you always do?

Godwin's Law:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies[1][2]) is a humorous observation made by Mike Godwin in 1990[2] that has become an Internet adage. It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

I mean, do you dispute that this is an online discussion? Or do you dispute that a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler occurred?

No one asked me? Of course you asked me for my opinion when you created an open thread on an internet discussion forum. No one asked you for your opinion either, yet here you are providing it. Your whole argument, your whole perspective, opinion on your subject, relies on your comparison to Nazi Germany, which I do not agree you have satisfactorily made. If you can get other people responding in this thread, supportive of your holocaust comparison, then maybe we can move on your oil argument. I don't see it happening, though.

And for fuck's sake, you didn't even correctly spell the other person you were comparing Dagan to.

I don't know why you are the way you are, but I'll just say I am glad not to know you away from the internet forums. And I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Last edited:

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
And let's just get the facts straight, because it is just too, well...

During the interview with 60 minutes, Dagan argues that the Iranian government is very rational, and their rhetoric is more to force Iran into a better negotiating position, that Iran is not interested in the destruction of the world. And the way to create change in Iran is not to bomb them, rather to encourage and support the youth in Iran to rise up and change the country from within. If Israel did choose to strike on Iran, the real fighting would then take place in Israel's land, in a fight that would be very devistating to the Israeli people.

And somehow, Lemon Law created a thread that dealt with exactly none of those topics. All he wanted to do was draw the comparison to Hitler & the holocaust. It is very clear that Lemon Law did not listen to the Dagan interview.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.