Diablo III available to install now! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonemous

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
That is all. I don't think it'll unlock until midnight but it's installing. (Yes this is past the part of the Fires in the sky blah blah message)

PTFAf.jpg

Last edited:

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
When are you suppose to be able to activate the game? I am preloading the game now but I never got a key from Blizzard. Maybe they'll send a key once the game launches tonight? Just curious.

Elcs

Diamond Member
Apr 27, 2002
When are you suppose to be able to activate the game? I am preloading the game now but I never got a key from Blizzard. Maybe they'll send a key once the game launches tonight? Just curious.

Blizzard should have immediately put all of the important stuff into your bnet account for you so I'd guess it's a simple case of 'Open game, Login, Play'.

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
I know I'm the minority, but I have no interest in this game. I played 1 and 2 alot, but meh, same game with a graphics update. I've moved on I guess :/ and I'm usually all about nostalgia.

nyker96

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
thanks I will install tonight then, my game's coming tomorrow I think depends on ups.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
I know I'm the minority, but I have no interest in this game. I played 1 and 2 alot, but meh, same game with a graphics update. I've moved on I guess :/ and I'm usually all about nostalgia.

It's not the same... this one has less classes, less skill control, and lag in single player. It'll be a whole new experience!

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

I feel the same way about SC2. Not much improvement to gameplay, just a switch to 3D.
Does that really take 10 years to accomplish?

nyker96

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005

I have to say i played the beta, it's quite different than D2. yet definitely same genre but different. I didn't like it that much since I was expect a 3d version of D2 but I'm going to give it a shot. I think it is too early to make a sweeping statement like such w/o playing D3 first. in 10 years Blizzard has learned a few more tricks in RPG arena even if just from their Wow franchise. I am willing to give them a chance in this case.

9mak9

Dec 3, 2007
I'm trying to understand what people want in a sequel? You really want them to change (Starcraft and Diablo series) 2 of the most successful franchises ever? Why change the formula that works so well. They update the graphics and change a bunch of smaller things and a few major things. What else can you ask for.

The changed the entire skill system (which allows you to shift between skills), changed all the classes including remove the use of mana for most characters, remove potion spamming, etc. Good enough for me.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I'm trying to understand what people want in a sequel? You really want them to change (Starcraft and Diablo series) 2 of the most successful franchises ever? Why change the formula that works so well. They update the graphics and change a bunch of smaller things and a few major things. What else can you ask for.

The changed the entire skill system (which allows you to shift between skills), changed all the classes including remove the use of mana for most characters, remove potion spamming, etc. Good enough for me.

If they did that with Baldurs Gate 2 I'd be happy.
But they didnt.
:mad:

thejunglegod

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2012
Blizzard has never disappointed cos they stick to the same formula and i absolutely love them for that. I loved SC2, wtf would you not like it? Same old brilliant RTS elements and a killer multiplayer.
Personally, the last time i was this excited was for Skyrim. That turned out to be a bummer though. The excitement only lasted a week. Hope its not he same with D#. Fingers crossed.

Fallengod

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
hey guys, do you adjust "limit foreground fps" in the graphics menu?

No, I unchecked those. As far as I can tell, thats just a form of v-sync. I definitely want v-sync off... I dont need fps limits heh. I run 120hz monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.