Diablo 3 nerd rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
Come on, I'm tired of all this rage. It's a Blizzard game, we knew it was going to suck and disappoint at release.

IeraseU

Aug 25, 2004
Maybe it's not such a bad thing that my Newegg delivery is not scheduled to arrive until tomorrow? Just trying to look at the bright side here!

thespyder

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2006
Maybe it's not such a bad thing that my Newegg delivery is not scheduled to arrive until tomorrow? Just trying to look at the bright side here!

This is my initial reaction as well. My Amazon order gets delivered Friday. So far enough out for the server issues to be resolved but soon enough so that I can play all weekend.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
This is the kind of person that will end up in a hospital bed shitting himself because nurses didnt respond to his call fast enough.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
wow francis gains weight and loses weight on the same scale as the dow stock exchange.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
This is the kind of person that will end up in a hospital bed shitting himself because nurses didnt respond to his call fast enough.

I wasn't sure how serious he was when I first saw some of his WoW-related videos, but if you look at his video submissions, you'll see some that are of him without any sort of persona. He appears to be a rather calm person, and doesn't have that lisp.

Face2Face

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2001
Awesome. I was playing last night and got kicked off too. Not sure what saved. I didn't flip out like this guy though. I just put my wife in a headlock and then jumped kicked her.....

Status
Not open for further replies.