DHS has issued a highened alert for domestic terrorism against Jews and the LGBTQ

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Remember Ye, when they put you in the rubber bungalow - chew the buttons off the walls. They hate that.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Last edited:

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Loser Donald has been assigned a 24/7 babysitter to stop him from accidentally hanging out with Holocaust deniers.

On the plus side though, this means the next time he meets with a Nazi, we’ll know the GOP was fine with it.

I’m picturing a “Trump meets a Nazi” routine - kind of like the Swamp Castle bit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

“When I first came here, this was all Alt Right. Everyone said I was daft to reach out to the Alt Right, but I reached out all the same, just to show them. I had meeting with a supporter, and he was a Nazi. So I reached out to a second one. He turned out to be a Nazi. So I met a third. That one denied the Holocaust, shouted “Seig Heil!”, then turned out to be a Nazi. But the fourth one shut up. And that’s what you’re going to get, Lad, the most discreet Nazi in the United States of America!”

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Nothing says Trump like full time babysitter.

These guys are forgetting that Trump's ramblings are a feature not a bug. It's what his voters voted for.

Reactions: hal2kilo