DF: Some stats and milestones

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
Since the poking sticks don't seem to be working on m0ti any longer ;) :p I thought I'd throw something together, most likely not as good as m0ti. Can't promise this will be a daily thing, but I'll give it a shot. (manually doing this from Dyyryath's Arachnid stats)

TeAm daily production 10,166,785 :D :D Good enough for second!
4 million ahead of Rechenkraft for the day

Milestone Makers:

Bfour hits 150 Million :D:cool::D
JetBlack69 hits 50 Million :D :D

Producers of the Day:

FoBoT: 2,566,290 :D:D:D
NicColt: 1,577,306 :D:D (nice dump ;))
ATWE Robor: 1,175,521 :D:D
nsmmxx: 788,000 :):)
ATWE Terrahawk: 636,892 :):)

TwilightZone77 with the best RMS at 11.572841 Good for 4th place overall :D:cool:

This protein is killing us, only at 3.8 billion structures so far, please lord, make it stop!

Great job everyone and I'll try to get to this again tomorrow!

(let me know if I missed anything)

CurtCold

Golden Member
Aug 15, 2002
ThanX for the stats Bunker. And yes this current protien is really slamming my small farm. I can't wait until phase II gets here so we can start screaming up the charts again.

Hopefully phase II will help everyone get back involved with DF, as it seems lately moral is low. :(

I'm ready to have another race again though. That seemed to keep everyone pumped pretty good with DF. Got a duron I'll throw in the for the next race, and some other stuff laying around.

JetBlack69

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2001
Thanks for the stats m0.....er.... bunker! :beer:

*upgrades poking stick to poking spear* ;)

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
Originally posted by: FoBoT
D'oh! OSUBuckeyes went back to ocworkbench, that puts us another 50 mil behind the german dudes :(

I was gonna mention that, but didn't want to add to the gloomy mood any more :(.

Insidious

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2001
BUNKER! YOU ARE DA MAN!

Thank you so much for putting this up. I've been getting pretty homesick of late......

****** Beers and Hugs for the house! *******

:beer: :heart:

:heart: :beer:

-Sid

(I've got a couple things for the next ract too! Not as much as last time.... but with everyone's help...... As soon as PhaseII gets on it's feet, I'll be happy to administer a race if you guyz want me to, or just as happy to crunch in one if someone else would like to do it this time.)

bfour

Oct 10, 1999
Maybe my 150 MILLION milestone today don't mean a$HIT! Maybe I should swing over to OC's and then I would be recognized!:|

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
Bfour, sorry. I did this manually, don't have a script parsing the stats like m0ti did. It was a mistake that my eyes didn't catch.

Loosen up a bit and be happy I put any stats up at all.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Let's not fight guys... That isn't going to help us catch those ahead of us. :)

bunker's right - this protein sucks. I've got over 25 decent crunchers going 24/7 to get barely over 1M per day! Frustrating!

Congrats to the MM'ers & POD's and thanks bunker!