DF Daily (09/29)

m0ti

Jul 6, 2001
Hey there,

Yeah, I'm back. Flight was ok, then had to run around and get my life back in order, somewhat.

Thanks Sid, for making that interm post.

Muttley, sorry for missing you're hugely important milestone.

So let's do a quick recap of things:

Kris has hit 35M folds (super recently)!
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
:cool:
muttley, of course, had hit 30M a couple days back. WTF (oops... should be WTG)!
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

Inisidious has hit 25M folds!
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
:cool:
Obitus has hit 20M folds!
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

m0ti has hit 20M folds!
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

cbcrus has hit 10M folds!
rolleye.gif

SlangNRox hit 5M folds a couple days back! :cool:
AT JW310 hit 2M folds recently! :D:D
None hit 500K folds recently! :p

Congrats, everyone.

Top Folder: TA TheMagicman with 66M! W00t! :D
Best RMS: Well, Poritz has gone down. cbcrus has taken over the lead with a 8.88, which is good for about 26th overall! :cool:
Best Production: Kris with a very impressive 1.9M on the day (good for about 25th overall)! Nice! ;)

TeAm Stuff:

We're currently at 342M folds, and are progressing nicely. We're about 55M back of 19th but outproducing them at a rate of 5M/day, which isn't too shabby.

Daily Production: TeAm DF keeps right on sitting in 16th place. Seriously we should try to move up a couple of spots. Current Production is 5.75M/day. 15th place is at 7M/day.

Let's keep them folds a comin'.

Kris

Oct 12, 1999
Welcome back m0ti!

Glad you made it and life is in order again.

Congratulations to the MM's!

Maybe there are some RC5ers who are looking for a new project and we will get those numbers you mention...
...maybe get some new blood in the fold... (omg, did Sid really say that?););)

Glad you are back, m0ti.

Insidious

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2001
Welcome back m0ti!

Hope the vacation was good all around.

Check out that list of MMs YEA TeAm :cool:

Baldy18

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2000
Welcome back m0ti! Good to have you here so we don't have to deal with the daily dorkly anymore.
rolleye.gif
:D

Look for me to start doing DF again real soon in a limited capacity.

muttley

Jun 2, 2001
I tried marking a few airplane tires, the parked ones were easy except for those security people with the M-16's and those foreign jobbies with the folding stock.. ummm... heckler 'n koche :Þ

congrats to MM

m0ti have stuff to add and possibly upgrade when it comes in.

Bought stuff from GeoffS since RC5 finished and his company is paying for his green/pink card in getting to work permantly in US from canada. He though needs about $1000 each for his wife and 2 kids.
Then RC sold his stuff but wanted pickup in Texas well somebody came over and picked up that stuff and packaged it to ship to GeoffS and so GeoffS asked me if I wanted it also so I said sure. Then the DC community caomes to find out that RC lost house/home and job and was moving into a shelter that night and most everyone DC that could has been doing something, latest in the thread sounded promising. Now I'm not sure what I will end up with weather it will come with power supplies from the first purchase and in the second purchase I don't know if it comes with hard drives, and also I don't know how or if I can get boards to boot off of a dual 1800mp server with XP pro or if another box of mine will do Linux and serve as to boot the boards. The ones from RC have 64 megs of ram and ?800mhz durons? and the stuff from GeoffS needs memory.
Then I have 2 XP 2000's setting new on my desk from outpost.com price mistake for $69 or $79 each. I have a small inexpensive server case and p/s comming from newegg shortly and 5 heatsinf/fan (80mm) from another company. I'm downloading mandrake 9 but the servers are so busy for this new distro. And for the longest time from reading Linus in the peanuts comic strip I'm pretty clueless about linux and thought it was a blanket to be snatched.

muttley

m0ti

Jul 6, 2001
Wow, muttley!

That's some serious firepower you're bringing in. Gonna be challenging TheMagicman pretty soon, I see.

muttley

Jun 2, 2001
I just looked at your anandtech profile and it mentions that you and Linux and gcc 3.1

I got needs and my needs are help with learning Linux.

muttley