DF Daily (09/17)

m0ti

Jul 6, 2001
Hello Folders,

Well, we're still in 20th, though our lead has eroded to a pathetic 1.3M, and we're going to be getting knocked out of the top 20 sometime in the next several hours (unless, by a stroke of luck our production goes through the roof, or sun's drops like a stone).

In any case, here are today's milestone makers:

m0ti has made 15M folds!
rolleye.gif
:cool:
GhettoFob has made 5M folds! :cool:
Poritz has made 2M folds! :D:D
Mloot has made 500K folds! :p
AT JW310 has made 200K and 300K folds! :):):)

Congrats to the milestone makers!

Top Folder: TA TheMagicman with 55M folds!!! :D
Best RMS: Poritz extends his streak to 3 days with his 9.07 (good for about 19th overall)! :cool:
Best Production: TA TheMagicman with 1.4M (good for about 41st overall) ;)

TeAm Stuff:

Well, not a day for good news. We're soon to be passed by Sun, again. They passed us by a few weeks ago, and then we surged ahead past them, and now they're set to pass us by. The team currently in 19th is about 30M away, so we should be back in the top 20 within a week in any case.

Daily Production: TeAm DF slide back into 16th place. :( Our dialy production dropped by about 2.5M (due to TA TheMagicman's shifting availability of resources). Still, we've got at least another few slower moving targets ahead of us to catch up to.

Hopefully, we can get more people on board and help out with DF.

Please drop in on our little call for help thread. Some people may have some questions before joining up, and any helpful answers would be welcome.

Kris

Oct 12, 1999
Thanks for the stats m0ti.
We will pass them again. lemonsqzz is almost all they have, and he/she/it produces a steady amount.
All we have to do is produce more.

Nice work, Milestone Maker's!

Baldy18

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2000
Thanks m0ti.

Congrats to the MMs!:cool:

I have my laptop back on DF since my DDOL race isn't turning out to be as challenging as I had hoped it to be.:(

dexvx

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2000
shold have an Athlon 1600+ overclocked to ??? coming in soon. Stupid GC68 heatsinks on backorder.

TNOguy

Jan 5, 2002
Thanks m0ti :)

I am only running one single client, and I upped its priority earlier this evening, not that it will be of any great help when you're talking about millions of structures....but still....

Whatever It Takes!

TNOguy :)

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Originally posted by: dexvx
shold have an Athlon 1600+ overclocked to ??? coming in soon. Stupid GC68 heatsinks on backorder.

I had mine at 1789Mhz stable in XP. DF client would kick out for some reason...not sure if it's OC related or my network

The Magicman

Oct 17, 1999
Looks like I have to rethink my switch to S@H -About our production loss: I still have EVERTYING I HAVE crunching DF !! :(