developing your memory?

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Wait, what did you say?

J/k.

Make as many associations as possible and don't force it. Pay close attention, and follow the meaning and not the words.

Sleeping 8 hours a night also helps.

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Just punish yourself If you forget something. Like make yourself listen to a Michael Both CD or make a rule that you can't fap for a week.

hiromizu

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2007
I've been told that I have very good memory. I just write stuff down on paper while saying it and I memorize them automatically. Might work for you. Also I don't do calculations on calculators or computers. That helps too.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Edgewardb
I really want what they call " photographic memory".

vi_edit has a quote in his sig... something like "Everyone has a photographic memory, it's just that not everyone has film"

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
Originally posted by: Edgewardb
I really want what they call " photographic memory".

vi_edit has a quote in his sig... something like "Everyone has a photographic memory, it's just that not everyone has film"

I've got film, I just keep opening up the camera all the time to check.

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
I took a seminar from this place before. It was amazing.
http://www.deliverfreedom.com/

Can easily remember huge lists of things with no problem and they have a way for names to faces and thing slike that too.

Try to get your company to pay for it for the employees.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
I used mnemonics to recite a random 50 digit number backwards in Human Learning and Memory class for extra credit, altho I've forgotten how the system worked.

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Supposedly that DS game Brain Age works out your brain a bit. Not sure if it would help memory.