Devastating memories of first experiences with the opposite sex

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Don't feel bad, Girlfriday... I walked into the girl's bathroom once when I was in the 4th grade and some girl started crying because she thought I was a boy. :eek:

Then, in high school after I had 'blossomed' a bit, I was trying to get the attention of this one guy I had a crush on for years. He was an excellent guitarist and would play classical Spanish guitar sometimes... I think that was why I was attracted to him. Anyway, one day I wore a nice dress, heels, and a lavender teddy under it all to school one day so that I would feel attractive enough to try to get his attention.

Well, walking in heels down a high school hallway can be tricky... I slipped and fell right on my butt and he was right behind me. I got up and said, "You didn't see that!" and he laughed. But he must have seen the lavender teddy 'cause the next weekend he showed up where I worked. :p I was thrilled at first, but I found our really quickly that he was just a player. He was the class stud and pretty much went through all of the girls at school. I got over him pretty quickly, but it did sting a bit... especially since one of my best friends was next in line!

Ah, those were the good old days.... NOT! :D

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
I "went out" with a girl named Lauren Hill back when we were both in 5th grade. (Both of our families were stationed in Berlin at the time.) She was my first "gf" you could say. After 3 months of "going out," she calls me, saying that she's really been "going out" with this other guy named Peter I think. I was devastated. An hour after her first call, she called me back, saying that her previous call was just a joke and that her mother made her call back to apologize. After thinking about it a second, I called her back and broke up with her.

That was my first experience, more or less, with the opposite sex. To this day, I search for Lauren whenever and wherever I can, using Google and the like. I'd like to apologize for being so immature.

lawaris

Banned
Jun 26, 2001
It was my first embarrassing one ...... there have been others too .....lol

There was this girl in college who was crazy after me. And I did not have the hots for her ... so used to ignore her - there were better fish in the waters ;).
Anyway this particular day my friend and I were loitering around in the college when he points to a couple of chicks who were walking ahead ... and says ... buddy ... these look hot "How about having a go at them".

We did and to my horror ... one of them was she !!!

Anyway, since my friend was enamored with the other one and thinking about the santity of friendship and all :p I willed myself not to run away .

We ultimately ended up in a park .. don't ask me how .... I don't know ... maybe my hormones do .. but I don't !
And did some light stuff ... till a cop caught up with us and wanted money
rolleye.gif
in order not to squeal about us in the right quarters !
Didn't have any ( as usual) and she was too sissy - so she paid up ! ( Hurting my manhood ).

The worst was when ... the cop said as a parting remark - " She doesn't look like she's younger to you - the bitch looks good though !"
He thought that she was a professional and I was a kid !!!!

Anyway, I go to college the next day and everyone from the gatekeeper to the peon and the students knew every fuk*ing detail of what had happened ! ( No big deal since I was a Union office bearer and knew everyone ).

I was trying to hide my face the whole day .... and the girl ??

Of course she was history that very day !

:eek:

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: UberDave
I had sex with a fat girl when i was 18 once.... ahem.... last thursday. :p

Actually she got the worst end of that deal from wjhat I can see..

Why on earth would you come into a perfectly good thread and spoil it with this kind of crap ? :disgust:

lawaris

Banned
Jun 26, 2001
Originally posted by: baffled2

Why on earth would you come into a perfectly good thread and spoil it with this kind of crap ? :disgust:

I know where he is coming from .....vanity thy name is IDIOT & an asshole

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: lawaris
... till a cop caught up with us and wanted money
rolleye.gif

You shoulda responded with, "Did you forget to walk your mom this morning?"

Corrupt cops piss me off...

lawaris

Banned
Jun 26, 2001
Originally posted by: her209
Originally posted by: lawaris
... till a cop caught up with us and wanted money
rolleye.gif

You shoulda responded with, "Did you forget to walk your mom this morning?"

Corrupt cops piss me off...

yeah but this was in India ... and I didn't want my parents to know all this !

Mucman

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Umm... I denied a chick on MSN last night :) Just to keep you guys/gals updated though... she sent me an E-mail asking if I wanted to go on a date! :eek:

Mucman

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Isla - I play classical guitar :) Want to hear me play Maleguena or Spanish Romance? :p

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Want to hear me play Maleguena or Spanish Romance?

/me swoons

Only if you play some Rush for me, too! :D

Seriously, where were you when I was in high school?

(Oh yeah, preschool probably... ;) )

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
All my experiences with the opposite sex have been really devastating :Q. I'm still trying to recover...

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Batti, you are right... I'll plead the Fifth! Flashdance was never my favorite movie... :p

and hi to you, Adul...

It's nice to see some of my favorite cyberpeople hanging around here still... I think I am in danger of becoming re-addicted... :Q ;)

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Isla
Batti, you are right... I'll plead the Fifth! Flashdance was never my favorite movie... :p

and hi to you, Adul...

It's nice to see some of my favorite cyberpeople hanging around here still... I think I am in danger of becoming re-addicted... :Q ;)

LOL,it would be great to see you around here more Isla, you lend the place some class :)

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
I was 13 and in the 8th grade when Kellie asked me to ask her through a mutual friend(Cricket) to go steady. Anyways we start meeting at her house after school before her parents get home from work. We had been doing this for about 3 weeks and most of the time was spent talking about school, friends, and kissing, lots of kissing :) So she decides she can pin me wrestling one day and challenges me to go at it until first pin and me being so naive think she just wants to wrestle :eek: . We start wrestling and I pick her up and put her in a "bear hug" (we are both giggling and laughing like crazy people) well she puts her legs around me and tells me it's the leg scissors, so I drop to the ground with her underneath me and immediately start sporting a chubby(Hey! I'm 13 and can't control it!) :Q Well her eyes got as big as pie plates when she feels me grow between her legs so I grab her legs and pry them apart before she can say or do anything and run outside, jump on my bike and ride for home completely freaked out! I spend all weekend worrying and freaking out about what happened and trying to come up with some kind of plan for what to do or say, well it was friday so I wouldn't have to see her at school till monday so I decide just to wait till then and not call her all weekend. Now to make things worse she doesn't try to call me all weekend either. Well monday morning comes and I walk in to the school like a man walking to his execution with all sorts of horrible thoughts running through my mind. Before I can even get to my locker Cricket comes running up to me and hands me a note. I'm thinking it's going to say Kellie is breaking up with me or worse and so I opened it and it said written in huge letters "I want a rematch!" Now even though things turned out great in the end, I spent that weekend in pure misery wondering what horrible fate awaited me for what had happened, and she played me for the naive fool I was and let me sweat it all weekend, a weekend of pure hell!

dude

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 1999
I remember when I was around 8 or so playing "doctor" with my two friends (female). Of course, back then, who knows anything about sex? It was some crazy shiznit. Mostly just exploring. :) Anyways, they were tugging on my wee-wee a little bit and somehow later I was doing crazy stuff like sticking leaves and twigs in their :Q ! I don't believe they gave any pain reactions to that but it was awhile ago.... :D

Of course, later in life, there were other "experiments" done throughout my school years. :D

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
When I was in 6th grade, I had a huge crush on this girl. My parents dropped my brothers and I off at the school for some breakfast so we were the first persons in line. The girl which I had a crush on came later on a bus (their school burned down) and was farther down the line. Well, wouldn't you know it that during the seating, she ended up across from me. I was so embarrassed I couldn't say anything to her while we ate. I was giggling like a stupid dork and so was she. My brothers were making fun of me the whole time I was there. :eek:

But anyways, later that year, she asked me if I could hook her up with my best friend... :( Of course I didn't do it. Near the end of the school year I caught them makin out by the softball bleachers...

UberDave

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2002
Originally posted by: baffled2

Why? Because the thread posted was titled
Devastating memories of first experiences with the opposite sex...... I think this fits perfectly. No pun intended, and if I did, I'm sorry. But I think it hurt me way more than it hurt her. You really don't know what happened..... bah. See ya.
rolleye.gif

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
I went to the movies on a blind date, my friend gave her my phone number, and she wouldn't leave me alone after that. She kept calling, and coming up to my job, man, it was freaky.

That dude was a jerk, GF. He'll get his eventually.