Destroy Mecca: Change the face of Islam

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Stoneburner
There are so many paranoid conservative pussies out there. By "out there" I mean "in here" ... in this very thread. Yes, everybody wants to kill you and rape your sister/wife/dog.

Everyone? Everyone has their villains, but I can point to a specific group that swears "Death to America". Or do you deny their own words, and their own actions? Maybe you deny anyone has died at all.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Nebor

Police forces, while they do attract good, honest people who want to make the world a better place, also attract biggots, thieves, criminals and delusional loons like myself.
:thumbsup:

Stoneburner

Diamond Member
May 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Jaskalas
There are so many paranoid conservative pussies out there. By "out there" I mean "in here" ... in this very thread. Yes, everybody wants to kill you and rape your sister/wife/dog.

Everyone? Everyone has their villains, but I can point to a specific group that swears "Death to America". Or do you deny their own words, and their own actions? Maybe you deny anyone has died at all.

Death to America is too general. IF they said "death to the united states of america, including alaska, hawaii and unincorporated or nominally held territories" then I'd be worried. Until then, it's not legally binding.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

The nature of repressed self hate is to project it out on the world to create the feeling one is hated. The threat created by this illusion and the corollary fear help the mind to never focus on the self. In one stroke one gets to experience vicariously some of the feeling of being hated, helping to bleed it away, while preventing one from seeing its true source.

Stoneburner

Diamond Member
May 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Moonbeam

The nature of repressed self hate is to project it out on the world to create the feeling one is hated. The threat created by this illusion and the corollary fear help the mind to never focus on the self. In one stroke one gets to experience vicariously some of the feeling of being hated, helping to bleed it away, while preventing one from seeing its true source.

translation: They are a bunch of whining pussies.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Police forces, while they do attract good, honest people who want to make the world a better place, also attract biggots, thieves, criminals and delusional loons like myself.

Classy. About what I expect from a TS fan ;)

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Sinsear

How'd you like a guy like Nebor cruisin.. err... patrolling your street? Think he'd cut a NASCAR lovin Yankee Redneck like you much quarter?

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007

How'd you like a guy like Nebor cruisin.. err... patrolling your street? Think he'd cut a NASCAR lovin Yankee Redneck like you much quarter?

He's got no different an attitude than plenty of cops on the street now (and I know several of them who think like this; sad but true); all we can hope is that they do their job correctly and put aside said prejudices while working.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: alchemize
This thread continues to deliver!
If only Nebor were a precocious 12 year old and not an adult, he'd have quite a future! :p

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003

He's got no different an attitude than plenty of cops on the street now (and I know several of them who think like this; sad but true); all we can hope is that they do their job correctly and put aside said prejudices while working.

How exactly do I think? I live every part of my life with respect towards others. I believe in treating people fairly, as they deserve. I have respect for the Muslims, they're conquer and slaughter of the middle east, northern africa, asia, and eastern europe is impressive. But they're still the enemy.

That doesn't mean I'm going to shoot Joe Mohammed walking down the street.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Who have Muslims conquered and slaughtered in the M.E?
Last I checked that entire area has been mainly Muslims for a long time.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: Aimster

Leading Bush scientists have suggested that Muslims killed the dinosaurs.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Just raise taxes and pay for this ridiculous sh*t now... lets see if neo-cons are still for the war after their bank accounts get hammered.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: Phokus
Just raise taxes and pay for this ridiculous sh*t now... lets see if neo-cons are still for the war after their bank accounts get hammered.

I'd pay $10\gal to see Iran get straightened out. And I drive about 50 miles a day.

DarkThinker

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2007

How exactly do I think? I live every part of my life with respect towards others. I believe in treating people fairly, as they deserve. I have respect for the Muslims, they're conquer and slaughter of the middle east, northern africa, asia, and eastern europe is impressive. But they're still the enemy.

Spare us your knowledge of history. Neocons like you love to focus that Islam expanded here and there in history (and who the fvck didn't?). But when the subject of Christian Colonial Europe and or the Crusades is put on the table it's viewed as quiet mesmerizing and romantic!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Aimster

Leading Bush scientists have suggested that Muslims killed the dinosaurs.

Now that made me laugh.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

It's nice to see you attempt to make some sense.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Phokus

I'd pay $10\gal to see Iran get straightened out. And I drive about 50 miles a day.

Just don't push my credulity too far.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003

God, your approval is almost as good as I imagine my dad's would be. :)

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999

Face it, your Dad wanted a girl. ;)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

If you feel it's approval all the better. I, however, was only letting go with a squeal of delight that you weren't going to ruin your own life by shooting Joe Mohammed.

I can't allow your reaction to me influence my reaction to you. If I find something positive in what you say I may say so or not and whether you like it or not.

I am deeply conversant in the problems of praising people who hate themselves. Praise is something we can't believe.