Despite new voting restrictions, turnout surging in Georgia

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 9, 2009

Not surprising to me that 0% yes that is 0% of African-American voters had a poor experience at a polling place. This after that shithole Biden lied about "Jim Crow 2.0" along with all his spittle lickers that never looked into the law as passed.

• Wow
Reactions: iRONic

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Not surprising to me that 0% yes that is 0% of African-American voters had a poor experience at a polling place. This after that shithole Biden lied about "Jim Crow 2.0" along with all his spittle lickers that never looked into the law as passed.
It is endlessly funny to me how you pretend to care about presidents lying.

You know you're lying. We know you're lying. Why bother?

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004

That very small poll was completed before the runoff election which is where the most severe of that bill's ramifications were seen. Not surprising from a hack source like the NY Post.

Reactions: hal2kilo

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
@imported_tajmahal owned once again with facts he’ll never address or respond to. A coward and a liar, most likely pure bred psychopath.

side note, nypost is a rupert murdoch enterprise… Rupert Murdoch is on a mission to destroy The United States Democracy and the west in general. Why his presence is allowed I dont know.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Not even your lying ass could believe a survey of 364 people is enough to make conclusions about the entire state of GA.

Meanwhile Republicans seem to have gotten their desired result. GA Repuiblicans just weren't supid enough to braig about it like Milwaukee WI
Black voter turnout was down in 2022. Democratic operatives are panicking about what it could mean for 2024 | CNN Politics

• Love
Reactions: hal2kilo