DeSantis is now into human trafficking

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I was behind some jackass today with not one but two Ron Desantis stickers, on his Jersey Plate truck with a bar blocking his plates lol

I like going about my day without seeing too much proof of the shitheads that live around me. Luckily I don't see much of the nincompoops showing off shit near me, even though I know they are there in the minority, thank god, it's more pleasant to not see shitstains with shitstain flags and bumper stickers. Like camping in upstate NY Labor Day weekend. Fucking confederate flags and the campsite behind us had a trumpie flag, a confederate and an American. Like the fucking cognitive dissonance - hell let's just call it what it is, racism and stupid and asshole combined, to wave a racist flag traitorous to the American flag and wave them together is a stupid I can't stand.
It’s funny how you almost never see a Trump sticker in NYC. First, presumably because the city is so overwhelmingly democratic but second, I would be worried about my car being defaced.

That would actually be kind of a fun video, I wonder if anyone’s done one. Cover a car in Trump stickers and leave it in North Brooklyn somewhere and see what happens.

• Haha
Reactions: DarthKyrie

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
I was behind some jackass today with not one but two Ron Desantis stickers, on his Jersey Plate truck with a bar blocking his plates lol

I like going about my day without seeing too much proof of the shitheads that live around me. Luckily I don't see much of the nincompoops showing off shit near me, even though I know they are there in the minority, thank god, it's more pleasant to not see shitstains with shitstain flags and bumper stickers. Like camping in upstate NY Labor Day weekend. Fucking confederate flags and the campsite behind us had a trumpie flag, a confederate and an American. Like the fucking cognitive dissonance - hell let's just call it what it is, racism and stupid and asshole combined, to wave a racist flag traitorous to the American flag and wave them together is a stupid I can't stand.View attachment 67619

Rural America everywhere is the new south.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
It's easy for people in Ohio to yak about the southern border.

I bet you if Minnesota started seeing thousands of people enter the state akin to the southern border they'd rethink their idealistic stance in a hurry. Minnesota had enough trouble relocating the influx of Somalians they received a few years back. But the cold would be prohibitive, and of course Canada would not even let them get that far.

"In 2018, the largest groups of foreign-born Minnesotans were born in Mexico (about 64,500); Somalia (33,500); India (30,200); Laos, including Hmong (24,400); Vietnam (18,600); China, excluding Hong Kong and Taiwan (18,600); Ethiopia (21,900); and Thailand, including Hmong (18,500)."

-https://mn.gov/admin/demography/data-by-topic/immigration-language/

So us Minnesotans suggest you find the time to reflect on your false assumptions and perhaps go eat a bag of dicks.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
It’s funny how you almost never see a Trump sticker in NYC. First, presumably because the city is so overwhelmingly democratic but second, I would be worried about my car being defaced.

That would actually be kind of a fun video, I wonder if anyone’s done one. Cover a car in Trump stickers and leave it in North Brooklyn somewhere and see what happens.
Kinda like that Top Gear episode where they painted a car in pro Hillary and pro gay messages and tried to drive across Alabama.

images

Spoiler, they didn't make it.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Its easy to ignore the illegal immigration crises when they are not in your backyard. Shipping them and their problems to the liberal's home towns ...is genius.

It also reminds America who is letting it happen - Biden.

another hook line and sinker, ez

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
D governors need to troll right back because this is the new "thing" for dumb wingers.

Honestly, round up all the homeless and meth heads and ship them to Florida. Blame desantis somehow (poor education, drugs, social spending whatever.)

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Its easy to ignore the illegal immigration crises when they are not in your backyard. Shipping them and their problems to the liberal's home towns ...is genius.

Buck up there kiddo. It’s not anything to be frightened of. The US is stronger than you think and those migrants are legally allowed to request asylum and aren’t nearly as scary as you think.

President Biden is hard at work a just immigration solution.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Tell that to the people that actually live on the border area and are having to deal with these thousands of immigrants.

From what I have seen they are volunteering to go to New York and DC. Do you have a link where they were lied to with actual proof?

Such bullshit.

When did Florida become a "border area" but it's number 3 in the nation for illegal immigrants.

Did all the Mexicans swim there?

Or did they travel there to work in all the hospitality jobs that Floridians hire them for?

Like restaurants, landscapers, construction crews and farmers aren't hiring Mexicans to fill up all their jobs.

Fuckin liars.

Last edited:

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
So DeSantis is sending asylum seekers to places where they will more likely get asylum, and can eventually be voting citizens?

Thanks, DeSantis.

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
"In 2018, the largest groups of foreign-born Minnesotans were born in Mexico (about 64,500); Somalia (33,500); India (30,200); Laos, including Hmong (24,400); Vietnam (18,600); China, excluding Hong Kong and Taiwan (18,600); Ethiopia (21,900); and Thailand, including Hmong (18,500)."

-https://mn.gov/admin/demography/data-by-topic/immigration-language/

So us Minnesotans suggest you find the time to reflect on your false assumptions and perhaps go eat a bag of dicks.

If you live in Minnesota and were there , go fuck yourself because you were about 1 of 13 people welcoming them with open arms. I bet you let a whole family stay with you, lol.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I mean call me crazy but I feel the biggest demographic that causes problems in America are actually the majority white males with all the wealth and power that actually run things, Not the little brown people from South of the border who have literally no power and no wealth.

I'm going to stick with that theory until the racist right proves otherwise.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
It's not human trafficking when Biden's admin has secret flights from the border to various locations in the country?

They are secret? As in they were flown somewhere and not given a heads up or coordinated with the local government? Do tell! Let’s see your source for this story.

Last edited:

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
It's not human trafficking when Biden's admin has secret flights from the border to various locations in the country?

No way Jose.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
What?!!! You mean another right winger was duped again? I totally didn’t see that coming!

No way Jose.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
No way Jose.

It’s feelz all the way down

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Becoming upset over having to share the burden of your decision not to close the border?

Last I knew Florida didn't border on any foreign country so it has no border to close.

Right wing politicians have been pulling this sort of stunt for decades (admittedly not on the near daily basis DeSantis does) with absolutely no political effect whatsoever. If I was a FL taxpayer I'd been really pissed off at such a governor spending MY tax money on political stunts purely for his own self-interests. The party of fiscal responsibility, my ass.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
No way Jose.

What say you @brandonbull?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

They aren't illegal. Biden has nothing to do with it.

Why are you such a fucking useless monster? Have you ever read a single book? Are you capable of doing that?

Last edited:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I mean call me crazy but I feel the biggest demographic that causes problems in America are actually the majority white males with all the wealth and power that actually run things, Not the little brown people from South of the border who have literally no power and no wealth.

I'm going to stick with that theory until the racist right proves otherwise.

exactly. Just as it has always been, through millennia of human history, the gentry have projected all of their failures and shortcoming on to the peasants and serfs that give their lives to transfer power to their landlords, who then create outsiders, demons, witches, lessers, illegals, coloreds, immigrants, papists, the Irish and the Italians, the French (OK, that one is fair), single mothers, the "welfare queen," black teenagers, progressives, the educated and the experts, atheists and secularism to absorb blame for ALL of the problems that the serfs experience. Of course it's them! Certainly not the blessed landlords that generously build CHURCHES for the illiterate and ignorant to pray away all the pain and poverty and addiction that is fed to them by their betters, asking their god to punish all the wicked outsiders that have done this to them, and please bless their holy landlords and keep them and their families well and happy.

This is the modern GOP. It's so transparent. The shitshow clownfuckers that proudly vote for these ghouls are the most dangerous humans on this planet. They are incompatible with human life.