Department of Fatherland Security Graduates First Class of Homeland Youths

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
I'm so proud of my Fatherland. This really chokes me up!

The federal government calls them FEMA Corps. But they conjure up memories of the Hitler Youth of 1930’s Germany. Regardless of their name, the Dept of Homeland Security has just graduated its first class of 231 Homeland Youth. Kids, aged 18-24 and recruited from the President’s AmeriCorp volunteers, they represent the first wave of DHS’s youth corps, designed specifically to create a full time, paid, standing army of FEMA Youth across the country.

On September 13, 2012, the Department of Homeland Security graduated its first class of FEMA Corps first-responders. Image courtesy of DHS.gov. While the idea of having a volunteer force of tens of thousands of volunteers scattered across the country to aid in times of natural disasters sounds great, the details and timing of this new government army is somewhat curious, if not disturbing.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/federal-goverment-graduates-first-class-of-homeland-youths/

obama-youth.jpg

fema-class-e1350392249387.jpg

dhs-vehicle.jpg

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Local community college near me has a brand new building devoted purely to homeland security. Pretty amazing that it took this long for our nation to come together and realize the threats around us require never-ending vigilance. I only wish it had been sooner and maybe our twin towers would still stand and Iran would be worrying about sheep rustlers as opposed to jews and how they are going to nuke them.

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
You're opposed to young adults that want to learn how to help their community in case of a natural disaster?

Good lord.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Getting upset over this is kind of ridiculous. I'm sure many of the people who feign outrage over this probably would be okay with mandatory military service. Hypocrite much?

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

He's pretty good that way.

Oh, the Hitler Youth had a different curriculum. Imagine that. I'm afraid that these FEMA people haven't been taught how to bring about the Final solution or are likely to join the SS. A course compared to 6 years of Nazi indoctrination? Who wooda thought?

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
You're opposed to young adults that want to learn how to help their community in case of a natural disaster?

Good lord.

That's the same thing these people said! Except, Jews and Bolsheviks were their version of a "natural disaster".

Hitler+Youth+salute.jpg

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Oh, the Hitler Youth had a different curriculum. Imagine that. I'm afraid that these FEMA people haven't been taught how to bring about the Final solution or are likely to join the SS. A course compared to 6 years of Nazi indoctrination? Who wooda thought?

LOL.

"But, but, but... Homeland Youth are being taught differently than the Hitler Youth was! It's different this time! Our fascist government is different than Germany's fascist government! Our fascist government actually cares about the people! They are just preparing these kids for "natural disasters"! My TV said so!"

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
You tell me, Goebbels, it's your fantasy.

Well you are "one of them". Your discontent demonstrated here is more evidence for my statement than you can provide from FEMA or those involved.

Besides, being so outraged by this, and the potential harm it does, one might assume what your moral imperative to be "This shall not go unpunished."

Yes, easy to see.

Hint, when you make claims it usually helps to have something to back it up with. You may (and have) said that having media accounts or anything else for that matter it seems isn't proof, but how much less when you cite it and have absolutely nothing to back up your claims.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence to convince, yet you have not at all. Just linking pictures does not make it so.

Sorry, better luck next time. BTW, avoid nitroglycerine. It's quite unstable.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Well you are "one of them". Your discontent demonstrated here is more evidence for my statement than you can provide from FEMA or those involved.

Besides, being so outraged by this, and the potential harm it does, one might assume what your moral imperative to be "This shall not go unpunished."

Yes, easy to see.

Hint, when you make claims it usually helps to have something to back it up with. You may (and have) said that having media accounts or anything else for that matter it seems isn't proof, but how much less when you cite it and have absolutely nothing to back up your claims.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence to convince, yet you have not at all. Just linking pictures does not make it so.

Good grief, what on earth are you babbling about now?

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
LOL.

"But, but, but... Homeland Youth are being taught differently than the Hitler Youth was! It's different this time! Our fascist government is different than Germany's fascist government! Our fascist government actually cares about the people! They are just preparing these kids for "natural disasters"!

...uh, yeah pretty much.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Only in America does training for natural emergencies equal being a Nazi.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

Yes, easy to see.

This ignorant dolt (Juror No. 8) attempts to put himself in a position where everything he says is truth.....gotta ignore the media...yet when he quotes the media its 100% truthful....

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Only in America does training for natural emergencies equal being a Nazi.

LOL. "Natural emergencies". Yes, that was the only reason FEMA and the Department of Fatherland Security was created! The government said so, so it must be true!

Have another sip of fluoride!

cwjerome

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2004
Juror No 8's reasoning, logic, and persuasion are incredibly powerful. His facts are insurmountable and evidence overwhelming. You cannot deny this.

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
LMFAO.

FYI Hitlers Youth were actually kids, these "Homeland Youth" are young adults age 18-24. But don't like facts get in your way.