Department of Defense Aliens department mentions items recovered not of this earth

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Set up a Jury, i am willing to be convinced of this being all bullshit or legit.

Its bull shit, but entertaining bullshit (at least the SCP thing is, I haven't looked at that other thing.
SCP is a fan fiction thing. Its creative and entertaining and some of it is really well written so I feel a bit harsh calling it bullshit but it is written as fiction, its not meant to be taken as fact.

Reactions: mopardude87

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
Its bull shit, but entertaining bullshit (at least the SCP thing is, I haven't looked at that other thing.
SCP is a fan fiction thing. Its creative and entertaining and some of it is really well written so I feel a bit harsh calling it bullshit but it is written as fiction, its not meant to be taken as fact.

yeah that was sorta my assumption as well, i mean it could be some captain jack sparrow telling the truth kind of deal. Still i bookmark this stuff, save it to my google and well if i see anything related somewhere i could go back and reference. Not that it has happened yet though but i like keeping things bookmarked for those what if moments. Not one to fuel that kinda stuff but some interesting stuff for sure and thought it was worth a share.

The lady disappearing has me REALLY confused cause its just so damn cliche. She blabs and shes dead in the back seat of a car. Its almost to cliche, the fact she had no mental illness then did that does not help. Honestly i never looked into it, i think if there was a masterplan that was hidden from us it will eventually be revealed. I can't spend time looking into what could very well be bullshit.