Dennis Rodman will be in Singapore for Trump-Kim summit

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Again another proud moment for you Trump supporters. The level of respect for this country continues to rise I guess.

NBA star turned Kim Jong Un soulmate Dennis Rodman will be in Singapore during President Trump’s summit with the North Korean dictator next week, The Post has learned.

“The Worm” will arrive in the country a day before the June 12 sitdown — and sources said he could even play some sort of role in the negotiations.

“No matter what you might think about his presence. One thing’s for sure the ratings will be huge,” a source said. “A lot of times in situations that involve complex diplomacy countries like to identify ambassadors of goodwill and whether you agree with it or not Dennis Rodman fits the bill.”

https://nypost.com/2018/06/05/dennis-rodman-will-be-in-singapore-for-trump-kim-summit/

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
He's their chief negotiater /cue Benny hill music.

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Yeh, I can see him being a really great referee/moderator/arbitrator keeping those two spoiled brats from trying to out-dick each other.

What could go wrong?

IJTSSG

Golden Member
Aug 12, 2014
Rodman's done more for the US's relationship with NK than any Democrat has done. Ever.

Good job.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Rodman's done more for the US's relationship with NK than any Democrat has done. Ever.

Good job.
Now you want to depend on Dennis Rodman to bring this thing home? I can imagine your outrage if this had been suggested 8 years ago.

Reactions: Fanatical Meat

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Lil' Kim has made it clear that he's nervous that this meeting could result in him being assassinated. If Rodman makes him feel more secure, that's a good thing.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Lil' Kim has made it clear that he's nervous that this meeting could result in him being assassinated. If Rodman makes him feel more secure, that's a good thing.
Oh please. When Obama ran for office you guys bitched about him stating he would talk to our enemies. Now Trump is doing that very thing without preconditions. Problem is Trump wants quick results without doing his homework and has let it be know he is desperate.

https://www.vox.com/2018/3/9/17100880/north-korea-republicans-right-conservatives-obama

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Oh please. When Obama ran for office you guys bitched about him stating he would talk to our enemies. Now Trump is doing that very thing without preconditions. Problem is Trump wants quick results without doing his homework and has let it be know he is desperate.

https://www.vox.com/2018/3/9/17100880/north-korea-republicans-right-conservatives-obama
Have you ever wondered why your life is so full of hate? Hating 24/7/365 on Trump and hating 24/7/365 on conservatives isn't serving you well from my perspective. But don't for one second think that translates into me actually giving a shit about what you think because I don't.

But by all means, keep reading that bullshit that fuels your anger and keep making irrational posts fueled by your hatred. There is a minor bit of entertainment value to your posts even though your modus operandi is quantity over quality.

Feb 4, 2009

There is no way you would have said this exact same thing 6 years ago with Obama. No way.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
There is no way you would have said this exact same thing 6 years ago with Obama. No way.
When pundits and entertainers on the left make racial remarks, entertain while in black-face, utilize the most despicable of words to describe people and then apologize, they are considered to have "evolved" and are excused for their behavior.

Assuming for the sake of argument that your assertion is correct, cannot I not evolve?

If you feel that I cannot, then make an argument why I should assign any value to your opinion.

Reactions: pcgeek11

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
When pundits and entertainers on the left make racial remarks, entertain while in black-face, utilize the most despicable of words to describe people and then apologize, they are considered to have "evolved" and are excused for their behavior.

Assuming for the sake of argument that your assertion is correct, cannot I not evolve?

If you feel that I cannot, then make an argument why I should assign any value to your opinion.
I think the fact the Negro isn't President highly factored in your "evolution"

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Have you ever wondered why your life is so full of hate? Hating 24/7/365 on Trump and hating 24/7/365 on conservatives isn't serving you well from my perspective. But don't for one second think that translates into me actually giving a shit about what you think because I don't.

But by all means, keep reading that bullshit that fuels your anger and keep making irrational posts fueled by your hatred. There is a minor bit of entertainment value to your posts even though your modus operandi is quantity over quality.
I fail to see any hate in that post, unless pointing out sheer hypocrisy is hate. You definition I guess. Whatever puts a smile on your face

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

You feel the end coming too dont you :)... Wiggle away, get those death spasms out while you can.

Feb 4, 2009

Fair enough. Evolving is not evolving if you immediately revert once a D is in office.
I’ll admit I’ve evolved on gay marriage and healthcare. Changing opinions is a good thing. Pandering is a bad thing.

*Im not accusing you of pandering, that’s directed at elected People.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
One thing’s for sure the ratings will be huge

Whoever made this statement should be slapped with a fossilized ballsack of a Muskox and sent to work at an Arby's located in South Dakota on the night shift.

Having Rodman be in the vicinity of the talks is reasonable in that he has maintained a close relationship with the Kim.
As long as he leave the room when adults are talking about "work stuff".
Actually, that probably applies to Trump as well.

Reactions: HomerJS