Denmark Strikes Back!

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
You go girl! :D

Mette Frederiksen Rock Star!

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2019/08/21/denmark-buy-america-from-russia/

Denmark offers to buy America from Russia

Mette Frederiksen, the Prime Minister of Denmark has reportedly expressed an interest in buying the Russian controlled territory of the United States of America.

Rich in natural resources and fuckwits the territory covers almost 10 million square kilometers and is said to contain huge oil and gas reserves and the largest number of fatties on the planet.

Russian Premier Vladimir Putin who bought the US with a Betamax videotape of two prostitutes urinating on a dementia patient told The Rochdale Herald.

“It’s a pretty good deal and we’re open to discussing it with Denmark. Russia bought North America for the price of two hookers and a large bottle of Evian Water so anything over 75 rubels is a good return on our investment.”

“Denmark would be a pretty good acquirer for the territory. They’re the happiest country in the world, have an amazing welfare state and they can all read.”

“Frankly, I have no idea why they want to buy it.”

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
From same website... I LOL'd
Conservatives pledge ‘free pots’ for poor to piss in

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
That's great.....if Trump wants to buy an island, Epstein's place is coming on the market as soon as the estate paperwork gets settled. It's bound to be a lot cheaper, and I'm sure he already knows his way around...

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
That's great.....if Trump wants to buy an island, Epstein's place is coming on the market as soon as the estate paperwork gets settled. It's bound to be a lot cheaper, and I'm sure he already knows his way around...

Guess you didn't catch today's news. 2 days before he hung himself, Epstein signed a new will, throwing all of his assets into a trust, that's sealed by the court. It effectively protects everything from any alleged victims, should they happen to get a judgment against the estate.

That island isn't going on the market anytime soon.

Mar 11, 2004
Guess you didn't catch today's news. 2 days before he hung himself, Epstein signed a new will, throwing all of his assets into a trust, that's sealed by the court. It effectively protects everything from any alleged victims, should they happen to get a judgment against the estate.

That island isn't going on the market anytime soon.

Well I think we can guess what'll happen: Fyre Fest 2 Electric Turmpaloo!

Feb 4, 2009
If Denmark really wanted to troll the Queen should names Obama the Royal Viceroy of Greenland.
Add titles that the current President can understand maybe
Barack Obama his most esteemed Royal Viceroy of Greenland

**someone who lives in a country with Royalty please feel free to correct me or add suggested majestic titles

Feb 4, 2009
Is squeezing a teabag that horrible of a thing to do?
Asking for a Friend....

The whole of the UK has united behind the Home Secretary’s decision to deport anybody who squeezes the teabag before removing it from the mug.

People who squeeze teabags have been recognised as a threat to civilised society and the use of the draconian legislation to strip them of their citizenship has been welcomed wholeheartedly by both sides of the house in Parliament and human rights organisations such as Amnesty International.

“Just chuck them out, they’re subhuman monsters.”

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2019/0...g-to-be-stripped-of-citizenship-and-deported/

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
If Denmark really wanted to troll the Queen should names Obama the Royal Viceroy of Greenland.
Add titles that the current President can understand maybe
Barack Obama his most esteemed Royal Viceroy of Greenland

**someone who lives in a country with Royalty please feel free to correct me or add suggested majestic titles
I'm not sure if Obama is legally allowed to accept the title. I'm seem to recall a US law that strips US citizens of their citizenship if they do.