dems commit voter fraud

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Originally Posted by dmcowen674
Are you willing to say Republicans never ever commit voter fraud?

No response from the OP, needs a fellow partisan hack, of course you guys are the one butthurt.

Do you have proof of this, or are you just looking to excite emotions since you know you wont win in a battle of logic and knowledge.

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
so you're trying to say that ONE person doesn't represent a party. . . .yet went on and on about Todd Akins gaff?

The difference is that Akin's ridiculous lack of understanding of biology aside, his position on abortion is openly shared by much of the Republican party (including the Republican nominee for VP). Todd Akin wouldn't have been nearly as big a deal if the Republican no-exceptions position on abortion wasn't already an issue...his statement just drew renewed attention to something people already were talking about. And the fact that he's running for the US Senate instead of the Arkansas state legislature probably doesn't hurt either...

On the other hand, the ONLY link I can see between this guy being a dipshit and all Democrats engaging in election fraud is that this guy is a member of the Democratic party. Not quite the same thing.

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
He's from the South. So "Democrat" just means his beliefs are from the 1800's rather than the good old conservative 1600's.
OP should change title to, "repubs commit voter fraud."

Last edited:

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
Yes, quite. I can spell by myself and I can think by myself. You can apparently do neither.

error- you thinking for yourself not found.

You just a typical spelling snoob. Thats all your post was based on.

OMG a spelling error that guy is an idiot.

Thank you Mr Word. come back when you have an actual thought.