Democrats you better hope the Redskins win tonight and Republicans you better hope they lose.

kantonburg

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Interesting fact they just gave on MNF.

For the past 15 years the redskins are 15-0 to whether the current party retains their presidency whether they win or lose. Interesting how the political system works ;)

kantonburg

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Well I can't remember "exactly" how that stated it but they had some chart showing the current party and whether the skins won or lost the game before the election and they were 15 for 15 whether or not the current party was to stay or lose.

somethingwitty

Golden Member
Aug 1, 2000
it was the last 15 or so elections-that if the redskins won their last home game before the election the incumbent party would win, if they lost they'd lose...nothing about a tie :)

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Well, I should hope Gwhore was rooting for the Titans, seeing as how they are from his state. Too bad Tennessee is going to vote for Bush. LOL!

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Actually, I think the stat was that for the past 15 elections, the incumbent has won every time the Skins won their last game before the election, and the challenger won every time they lost. As the Titans one, that bodes well for Shrub :)

Weird how all these stats come out.... did you see the one about the Halloween masks? Last 9 elections (ever since they've been tracking), the person who's face is purchased more on halloween masks wins the election. So far, Bush is up in mask sales, 54% to 46%.

Here's another one I thought was very interesting. There's a poll done across the country amoung kids (I believe it's ages 5 through 7) to see who they like best. The 'kids poll' (done in public schools around the country) have never been wrong yet.... This year it's a close call, Bush 52, Bore 48.

What do all these mean? Nuttin (unfortunately!).

pamchenko

Golden Member
Nov 28, 1999
thing is, symbolically, wasn't gore from tennessee? so since the titans won, so will gore ... it would have been fun to watch a tenessee dallas game

pamchenko

Golden Member
Nov 28, 1999
thing is, symbolically, wasn't gore from tennessee? so since the titans won, so will gore ... it would have been fun to watch a tenessee dallas game

ToBeMe

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2000
Pam...........that would Normaly be true but........TN doesn't even want him in so...........:D