Democrats are dropping like flies; who?ll be the next to go? *POLL*

Jan 12, 2003
Of the top four candidates (Kerry, Dean, Edwards, Clark), my money is on Clark to fold his proverbial 'GP-Medium' and throw in the towel. I think Dean will follow...Edwards will hold out and make it a two-person race, but then ultimately resign...and jump on the Kerry ticket.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
like flies?
you were expecting something else from a primary?, like perhaps 7 presidental candidates ?

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx
Originally posted by: Czar
oh and you are forgetting Al ;)

True, he did beat Dean in S.C., but as my post stated, "of the top four candidates..." You want Al? Create your own damn poll :)
:p
he will probably stick to the end though, most likely Clark will go next

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
like flies?
you were expecting something else from a primary?, like perhaps 7 presidental candidates ?
Seriously. Galt, you need a hobby other than being annoying on the internet. I mean, you're pretty good at it and all, but I don't know how marketable that is in the real world.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
How did I know Fausto would drop in only to say something stupid directed toward me...strange...
I'm sorry, I usually avoid P&N or try to post relevant stuff, but you're just on a (t)roll today. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Go check your inbox, maybe something new showed up you can share with us.

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Fausto
like flies?
Seriously. Galt, you need a hobby other than being annoying on the internet. I mean, you're pretty good at it and all, but I don't know how marketable that is in the real world.

What to go that route? Remmeber, I've seen your resume...want to talk about "marketable?" No? Then please start your own polls, if the title is somehow "annoying" to you.

..same old whiners going thread-to-thread complaining about titles...go mess with Dave, if you need "a new hobby." Dave's titles blow mine away....i'm still "grasshopper" in his eyes.

Jan 12, 2003
How did I know Fausto would drop in only to say something stupid directed toward me...strange...
I'm sorry, I usually avoid P&N or try to post relevant stuff, but you're just on a (t)roll today. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Go check your inbox, maybe something new showed up you can share with us.

I thought about posting the ER news that they are debating whether or not to post the eldery boob this Thursday, given the SNAFU with Janet....but, of course, I haven't thought of an "annoying" title yet.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
like flies?

What to go that route? Remmeber, I've seen your resume...want to talk about "marketable?" No? Then please start your own polls, if the title is somehow "annoying" to you.

..same old whiners going thread-to-thread complaining about titles...go mess with Dave, if you need "a new hobby." Dave's titles blow mine away....i'm still "grasshopper" in his eyes.
Honestly, it's pretty much everything you post. You seem to go out of your way to be purposefully inflammatory 90% of the time. People like you are why P&N is seen as a holding pen for retards by the rest of the AT community. Your other thread with the Kerry "quote" is a perfect example; you knew damn well what you were doing and then just danced around and denied it once I posted the actual quote instead of just going "Oh, my bad." and dropping it.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000

I thought about posting the ER news that they are debating whether or not to post the eldery boob this Thursday, given the SNAFU with Janet....but, of course, I haven't thought of an "annoying" title yet.
You could probably blame it on a culture of sexual permissiveness fostered by the Clinton/Lewinsky shenanigans....or had you already thought of that?
rolleye.gif

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I don't know, Clark showed some momentum yesterday. I'm thinking Dean is the next to go, but his ego might interfere.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Originally posted by: Mill
I don't know, Clark showed some momentum yesterday. I'm thinking Dean is the next to go, but his ego might interfere.

Money is stronger than ego.

Few will want to back a candiate that has no chance.

Dean bankroll is near empty. Unless he gets a first place or ties within the next week, he will be unable to mount any campaign. He blew his wad with nothing to show for it.

Makes the back-room pols happy, Dem outsiders running against the establishment cause them problems.

Ferocious

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2000
Clark will be next.

But no Democrat can touch Bush's war chest.

Nothing like a strategic tax cut to fund your own war chest.

labrat25

Jan 7, 2004
Clark first... sure he won OK, but only by ~1200 votes... and then, with the exception of AZ, he did <10%

Edwards will be next after Clark , in my opinion... he seems to be hit or miss... one win (his home state!)... a couple second places... a couple ~10%

he's in the position that he could catch up easily if he starts improving really fast

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Dean probably.

In related news, al sharpton's a comedian.
?I wanted to say to Governor Dean, don't be hard on yourself about hooting and hollering. If I had spent the money you did and got 18%, I'd still be in Iowa hooting and hollering.?
Al Sharpton, January 22nd

amok

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
I'm thinking Dean's ego will get in the way as well. I don't care if he has to drive his own car to each state and sleep in it, he'll be about shaking hands and giving speeches until the very end.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Who cares who will be the next to go?
It's pretty obvious that Kerry will be the Democratic candidate this November. And as his war chest could be up to $500 million, I wouldn't count him out just yet.

And dropping like flies?
rolleye.gif
Nice troll, Galt. :disgust:

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Mill

That's the way I figured it, too...he'll deliver the ol' "of the people, by the people, for the people who donated on my website" speech...the show must go on and continue the "good fight." :) That's why I think Dean stays longer than Clark.

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: MartyTheManiak
Dean probably.

In related news, al sharpton's a comedian.
?I wanted to say to Governor Dean, don't be hard on yourself about hooting and hollering. If I had spent the money you did and got 18%, I'd still be in Iowa hooting and hollering.?
Al Sharpton, January 22nd

Nice :) Al is talking trash now that he beat Dean in S.C....

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Vic
Who cares who will be the next to go?
It's pretty obvious that Kerry will be the Democratic candidate this November. And as his war chest could be up to $500 million, I wouldn't count him out just yet.

And dropping like flies?
rolleye.gif
Nice troll, Galt. :disgust:

How did I know that you would stop by to say hi? Go figure...don't like what you see? Moveon.vic.org