Democratic Debate

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/...ng-Wall-Street-Has-Influenced-Me-On-OK-I-Will

This surprises me, coming from Dailykos. I think Hillary's going to drop off the map pretty soon. More reasons why she should never become President. I can respect someone who is a fan of Bernie Sanders, but for the life of me cannot believe there are people out there who will vote for her. A FaceBook post had a lot of comments and many people who didn't care and would vote for her just because she's a woman. Some of us clearly see who she works for and it's not gonna be us.

Thanks for the link, this is further illuminating. The comments on that article are also worth reading.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You're a hack of the highest order.

You know what I like best about you? You're old.

Back to trollin' the same old groove, huh? "Trying harder" didn't last long.

Hack? I'm in awe of the hacks you linked & the whole Hillary hate machine in general. I can see through some of it but I'm sure I only catch part of it. I'm not completely gullible & neither are you, really. They're much better at Exploitation & manipulation than I'll ever be.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

Hack? I'm in awe of the hacks you linked & the whole Hillary hate machine in general. I can see through some of it but I'm sure I only catch part of it. I'm not completely gullible & neither are you, really. They're much better at Exploitation & manipulation than I'll ever be.
Other people are worth talking to. You're a useless Hillarybot without a single original thought bouncing around in that empty cranium of yours.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Other people are worth talking to. You're a useless Hillarybot without a single original thought bouncing around in that empty cranium of yours.

I guess he's making up for lost time now.

usyed1

Jul 12, 2012
1st time in my life have I ever donated money to a candidate: Bernie.

If he loses the nomination... well lets just say Hillary for Prison 2016.

Virge_

Aug 6, 2013
1st time in my life have I ever donated money to a candidate: Bernie.

You are not alone! I've heard this exact same thing so frequently that I've been genuine surprised.

This was the breakdown of the top 5 Google searches for each candidate in the DNC debate a few days ago:

Sanders
1. Where will Bernie Sanders be speaking?
2. Why Bernie Sanders?
3. Who would be Bernie Sanders' VP?
4. How to donate to Bernie Sanders
5. Where can I see Bernie Sanders in NH?

Clinton
1. How old is Hillary Clinton?
2. Who can beat Hillary?
3. Where is Hillary Clinton today?
4. Will Hillary win?
5. How much is Hillary Clinton worth?

Nobody can deny how completely monumental it is to see the highlighted question. After people hear Bernie, he literally impassioned them to the point where they do this:

Shut-up-and-take-my-money-628.jpg