CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: BDawg
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

<-doesn't have FOXnews channel

CkG

How can you be a good conservative without Fox News telling you what to think? ;)

Thanks for the compliment:) Yes, I do think for myself and I don't let the media tell me what I should think. Hell, if I did though, I'd have supported dean until 2-3 weeks ago and then switched to kerry:p

But anyway -this debate sucks. Kucinich is off his rocker, and Sharpton doesn't have a clue what the Federal Reserve is, and the rest aren't saying anything they haven't said before, and everyone has made it a point to mention Halliburton.:p

CkG

Vadatajs

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

Thanks for the compliment:) Yes, I do think for myself and I don't let the media tell me what I should think. Hell, if I did though, I'd have supported dean until 2-3 weeks ago and then switched to kerry:p

But anyway -this debate sucks. Kucinich is off his rocker, and Sharpton doesn't have a clue what the Federal Reserve is, and the rest aren't saying anything they haven't said before, and everyone has made it a point to mention Halliburton.:p

CkG

Right on the money CAD. Dean's answer to the "think with you heart" question totally knocked some sense into me about him. Of all the candidates there, he's the one I agree with most, however, he doesn't tend to think before he speaks. Though that can be refreshing at times, it is going to [and has been] backfire[ing] on him. I think the winner tonight was Kerry, followed by Clark/Edwards.

I wish we lived in Kucinich's fantasy world though, it sounds great.

Fox is one of the 2 news channels I get. It sucks, but I'm happy to finally be able to watch a debate.