Dell RMA

Zorro

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
How hard is it to get Dell to take back a complete system within the 30 day period?

Zorro

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
Thanx the p4 2.0 seems so much slower then my 1800xp . Also the computer will not go into sleep and the mouse starts acting real weird by going real slow and dragging behind. not to happy with this purchase..

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
Originally posted by: Zorro
Thanx the p4 2.0 seems so much slower then my 1800xp . Also the computer will not go into sleep and the mouse starts acting real weird by going real slow and dragging behind. not to happy with this purchase..

They free upgraded me to GF4's cause I asked politely. :D

-PAB

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000

They hate to have people return systems but PsychoAndy is right they have a 30 day return policy. Sometimes they'll offer you a partial refund of $100-$300 if you agree to keep the system. YMMV.

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
Originally posted by: RossMAN

They hate to have people return systems but PsychoAndy is right they have a 30 day return policy. Sometimes they'll offer you a partial refund of $100-$300 if you agree to keep the system. YMMV.

Of course I'm right! I'm PsychoANdy of Anandtech! :p

Why else do you think i have 10 of the suckers coming in Monday? Theres no way in hell i'm eating $15k if I cant move them.

Ferengi Dealing Commandment: Always have a contingency, everything goes to hell plan.

-PAB