I dont like her.

I win prize.

I no receive.

My IP dell banned.

I make too many fake email.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
I hope they have some insane online giveaways for Christmas this year... It's fun going back every day to a few web sites to check if you're a lucky winner..

I think I checked Dell's every day last year.. and I won nothing.. but I had fun. /not even a fan of Dell one bit

KillyKillall

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: brxndxn
I hope they have some insane online giveaways for Christmas this year... It's fun going back every day to a few web sites to check if you're a lucky winner..

I think I checked Dell's every day last year.. and I won nothing.. but I had fun. /not even a fan of Dell one bit

Which sites have some stuff like that going on now?

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001

Bwhahah I won the Dell XPS.

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
Hmm...never seen her before.

granted, i've never bought anything from Dell before.

Darthvoy

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2004
fvck her. I went to the dell site evey day when they had that promotion and never won a damn fvcking thing

KillyKillall

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: neutralizer
What did the Dellf look like the first year?

A dude with blonde hair. It was the "dude, you're getting a dell." He started as an elf and then because the "dude, you're getting a dell" guy.

Hopefully, they save the integrity of this little Dellf.

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
Originally posted by: KillyKillall
Originally posted by: neutralizer
What did the Dellf look like the first year?

A dude with blonde hair. It was the "dude, you're getting a dell." He started as an elf and then because the "dude, you're getting a dell" guy.

Hopefully, they save the integrity of this little Dellf.

I see. I was confused because of state 08's original post before he editted it.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: KillyKillall

Which sites have some stuff like that going on now?

I don't know of any this year :(