Dell 7040 Tower i7-6700, 16GB, 1TB SSD, Win10 Pro, no GPU $339

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator and Elite Member
Aug 22, 2001
I'll take the bait. You are the same guy who's posting history will show you trying to pretend like Pentiums are gaming CPUs right? LOL. Your post history betrays you pal. This whole spiel about crappy old insecure Intel platforms is gaslighting 101. You may think you are winning this debate. But you actually spend money on this crap. Ain't nothing I can type that is a crueler fate than that. :p

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
You may think you are winning this debate. But you actually spend money on this crap. Ain't nothing I can type that is a crueler fate than that. :p
Point taken, LOL. But I would never buy this i7, price way too high for me. This one's for the "normies", that want to slap in an RX 6400 and "Bingo! Go-go Gaming PC!". (Yeah, grab "InSpectre" and learn how to use it.)

Besides, you and I both know that it would be against the rules to post the really good ebay deals on here anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: DAPUNISHER

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator and Elite Member
Aug 22, 2001
This was fun. A spirited debate about the pros and cons. If shoppers can't determine what they want after all of that, they should just go to Best Buy and take whatever the salespeople are pushing that day. :D Or really goof and do the "Dude, you're getting a Dell!"

Reactions: VirtualLarry

ASK THE COMMUNITY