Delivery Driver Rips Cross Off Woman's Door

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011
The thing is, this stuff DOES happen to minorities all the fucking time and never gets reported. Do you honestly believe it doesn't and that it only happens to the poor persecuted Christians? Or that the only time it's happening is when something goes viral?

according to the laws of Viral internet reporting. Which groups should get outrage support?
According to your rulebook, christians are denied any outrage services when crimes are commited against them. Someo

Is it white christians only? Or would an African American Christian get outrage services?

What about Asian who is a Christian?

Do LDS people get Outrage support?

Would be nice if a rulebook was posted online to explain how the mechanics work when it comes to Viral reporting and Outrage service activation.

Nov 25, 2013
according to the laws of Viral internet reporting. Which groups should get outrage support?
According to your rulebook, christians are denied any outrage services when crimes are commited against them. Someo

Is it white christians only? Or would an African American Christian get outrage services?

Would be nice if a rulebook was posted online to explain how the mechanics work when it comes to Viral reporting and Outrage service activation.

Excuse me. Did you drop this?

hero_pearljewelry_275x200.jpg

Apr 27, 2012
Replace cross and free curry!

The Cross must be replaced and this woman has the right to express her religion. The business ORIGINALLY IGNORED HER, that is unacceptable how they could just brush this off. Guess Christian customers who spend thousands of dollars don't matter to them.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
The Cross must be replaced and this woman has the right to express her religion. The business ORIGINALLY IGNORED HER, that is unacceptable how they could just brush this off. Guess Christian customers who spend thousands of dollars don't matter to them.

lol.

Reactions: ch33zw1z
Apr 27, 2012
If it was another religion then everyone would be outraged and the media would get involved but this shows the hatred towards Christians with the double standards

greatnoob

Jan 6, 2014
I CANT BELIEVE THEY IGNORED HER1!1?! OFF WITH HIS HAND! THE SHARIA LAW HAS STARTED AND THEIR FIRST TENETS OF COMMAND IS TO REMOVE CROSSES FROM PEOPLES DOOR AS AN UBER EATS DRIVER

greatnoob

Jan 6, 2014
If it was another religion then everyone would be outraged and the media would get involved but this shows the hatred towards Christians with the double standards
Locking kids up and removing them from their parents or removing a cross off a door, apologising for it and being reimbursed. One of these is significantly more important to you than the other and judging by your outrage in this thread it’s the latter. How very Christian of you to be outraged over something as small as this instead of focusing on you know... kids being locked up

Apr 27, 2012
Locking kids up and removing them from their parents or removing a cross off a door, apologising for it and being reimbursed. One of these is significantly more important to you than the other and judging by your outrage in this thread it’s the latter. How very Christian of you to be outraged over something as small as this instead of focusing on you know... kids being locked up

Actually I was outraged by the separation of children and condemned it. Are you suggesting that I should only be allowed to talk the separation of children and nothing else. You don't get to decide who is a Christian.

Also there was no reimbursement so why are you spreading lies?

alternate earl

May 3, 2018

All you know is the guy worked at an Indian restaurant
He could be a Christian - Jehovah Witness, Mormon, Seventh Day Adventist, Quaker, Mennonite etc

greatnoob

Jan 6, 2014
Actually I was outraged by the separation of children and condemned it. Are you suggesting that I should only be allowed to talk the separation of children and nothing else. You don't get to decide who is a Christian.

Also there was no reimbursement so why are you spreading lies?

I bet the separation of kids is much less important to you than this (as you called it yourself) “war on Christians” for you. Go fuck yourself Christard, if you really cared you wouldn’t have voted for the Christians who caused it. Your faux outrage is noted.

Apr 27, 2012
I bet the separation of kids is much less important to you than this (as you called it yourself) “war on Christians” for you. Go fuck yourself Christard, if you really cared you wouldn’t have voted for the Christians who caused it. Your faux outrage is noted.

Stop derailing the thread and why the need for personal insults?

greatnoob

Jan 6, 2014
Stop derailing the thread and why the need for personal insults?

Derailing how? Noting your stupidity isnt derailing the thread, it’s putting to light how your unbelievably exaggerated outrage over something this small - as compared to your near pin drop silence over the Loving Christian(TM) policy of locking kids up - shows your true intentions here.

Would you still care if it was any other religion?
Nobody here would care except for the retards here (ie you) who legitimately think this is some sort of anti-Christian crusade by some brown guy (who you for some reason think is Muslim). You’re very transparent and we can see what you’re trying to do, your post history is filled with anti-Muslim propaganda from altright sites. Very Christian of you.

Apr 27, 2012
Derailing how? Noting your stupidity isnt derailing the thread, it’s putting to light how your unbelievably exaggerated outrage over something this small - as compared to your near pin drop silence over the Loving Christian(TM) policy of locking kids up - shows your true intentions here.

Nobody here would care except for the retards here (ie you) who legitimately think this is some sort of anti-Christian crusade by some brown guy (who you for some reason think is Muslim). You’re very transparent and we can see what you’re trying to do, your post history is filled with anti-Muslim propaganda from altright sites. Very Christian of you.

Stop spreading lies. I was outraged but I posted this thread just to piss you off.

alternate earl

May 3, 2018
You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

greatnoob

Jan 6, 2014
Stop spreading lies. I was outraged but I posted this thread just to piss you off.

Lol, where is the lie? Why not show us all your outrage over the locking of children and prove me wrong. Let’s see if it was anywhere as equal as your exaggerated proclamations of this “war on Christianity”. Surely if somebody removing a cross from a door is the baseline of a “war on Christianity”, the locking up of kids must be the “demise of the universe” considering the magnitude of it. Again that’s very Christian of you buddy, show us your true Christian colours

Apr 27, 2012

I'd also like to know the rules. What if a white atheist tore down the cross off a Indian Christian's door, I think we would see people more upset.

greatnoob

Jan 6, 2014
I'd also like to know the rules. What if a white atheist tore down the cross off a Indian Christian's door, I think we would see people more upset.

It’s a non-issue not worthy of national airtime (see the minorities who face this and more who haven’t been noted on the news), but in your twisted reality where Christians are dying en masse I could see why you would think that

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Please stop posting in this thread and let it die. It’s not a big deal. We have more important things to debate.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
That argument relies on our understanding of time. If God exists outside of time, then he sees our lives not in chronological order but all at once, as a single event.

The fact of his seeing immediately what we are confined to see chronologically doesn't mean he made our choices for us.

The logic is simple, really. If he knows the outcome to everything, free will is impossible. For if the outcome is known, it is predetermined.

And no, it does not rely on our understanding of time. It is not based on cause/effect. It is that ALL is known to an omnipotent being. Being that all is created by this being as well, if all is known and all is created NOTHING other than the omnipotent being has "free will."