delete me

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: hcarlson
I rented the movie Signs on 1/3/03 and didn't think it was suppose to come out til 1/7. I actually called Blockbuster that I rented from and asked them if they screwed up by putting it out too early and they said no.

How do I report them and who do I call/contact?

uh? why do you care? get a life. sheesh

Smolek

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
Why report them for breaking street date ? I know its not suppose to happen but it doesnt hurt anything.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Why do you even give a crap? Quit being a hall monitor and get over it.
rolleye.gif

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
You can't. There are stores that release things a day or two early. The most you could do is go crying to your mommy, though. She might give a shyte.

RGN

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2000
I rented the movie Signs on 1/3/03 and didn't think it was suppose to come out til 1/7. I actually called Blockbuster that I rented from and asked them if they screwed up by putting it out too early and they said no.

are you an MPAA wannbe?

so wait...you got a movie you wanted to get. early? And you are complaining?:confused:
rolleye.gif

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
and you actually rented it... wouldnt that make you an accessory?? hurry, run and hide!! the po-po are comin' :)

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: ffmcobalt
You can't. There are stores that release things a day or two early. The most you could do is go crying to your mommy, though. She might give a shyte.
LOL good one. hcarlson gets my early vote for ATOT 2003 wanker of the year.
rolleye.gif

Praetor

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
Yes, there are usually fines involved, however the studios usually find out themselves. I remember putting out a CD early once when I worked at Wal-Mart and getting a call from the studio confirming that it had been put out on the sales floor. Oops.

Anyway, the studio (disney?) could have given them permission to release it a few days early too. These things happen.

Grey

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 1999
You get to see the movie 4 days early and now you want to get BB fined? Damn man get over it.

jfall

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2000
Whats the big deal anyways.. you paid for it.. so it's not like they are loseing out on anything

BarneyFife

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2001

Pathetic...

DigDug

Mar 21, 2002
he's the kind of putz who erases warez after d/ling it off an ftp.

I NEVER understood that, man.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
Did you get beat up in school when you were young for whining all the time?

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
I've known some dickweeds in my day, but you beat them all. What business is it of yours if they rented it early?

I bet you're the kind of person who enjoys telling adopted kids that their parents aren't their real mommy and daddy.

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
I bought a book 4 days before it was meant to be released. I reckon it's due to when stores get deliveries, if they have the movie in store, there's not much point in leaving it in a stockroom until it's release date, might as well put it on the shelves as soon as you can. If they got the delivery on thursday or something, thenm why wait until Tuesday to put it on the shelves?