Jun 30, 2003

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Reactions: soulcougher73

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Cause Senate havent confirmed Bidens new board yet .... For reasons....

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The stench Trump left behind him is going to linger like a dead rat that had stuffed itself into the nether regions of a car's interior before it went to rat heaven. Like how a wrecked car took an instant to get that way, it takes a whole lot of time and benjamins worth of fixing to get it back look'in like new again. Trump being Trump had four years to entrench his brand of loyalist fascist cronyism and corruption. It's going to be awhile before his stupidity and self-serving fuckery will unfuck itself.

All the while, the Repubs are going to be blaming Biden for the results of Trump's incompetent handling of our gov't. and why it's going to take so long to get everything back on track and moving forward. It's like they planned things this way.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I wonder, with all this talk of treason and sedition... I would have expected more hanging and firing-squads by now... Instead Stone dazzling about still criming... Flynn flippin the system the bird, Alex Jones... and all those officials peddling Russian propaganda... many of them still peddling... I dont get it?

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
I wonder, with all this talk of treason and sedition... I would have expected more hanging and firing-squads by now... Instead Stone dazzling about still criming... Flynn flippin the system the bird, Alex Jones... and all those officials peddling Russian propaganda... many of them still peddling... I dont get it?
Well Biden and his must heal a nation. But Garland saying the rioters is his first major act, I can see him going after Stone though.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Longer delivery times, shorter hours. This guy needs to be removed ASAP.
Must hate people who get their prescriptions by mail. Can he be sued when I don't get my drugs on time?

Reactions: Lezunto

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
The stench Trump left behind him is going to linger like a dead rat that had stuffed itself into the nether regions of a car's interior before it went to rat heaven. Like how a wrecked car took an instant to get that way, it takes a whole lot of time and benjamins worth of fixing to get it back look'in like new again. Trump being Trump had four years to entrench his brand of loyalist fascist cronyism and corruption. It's going to be awhile before his stupidity and self-serving fuckery will unfuck itself.

All the while, the Repubs are going to be blaming Biden for the results of Trump's incompetent handling of our gov't. and why it's going to take so long to get everything back on track and moving forward. It's like they planned things this way.
Wait for the clean up in the DOJ, it's going to be a doosey.

Reactions: tweaker2
Feb 4, 2009
I love the logic that somehow reducing operating hours and longer delivery times will somehow increase the satisfaction rates of postal customers.
Bullshit!
The unstated goal is to cut costs.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
I love the logic that somehow reducing operating hours and longer delivery times will somehow increase the satisfaction rates of postal customers.
Bullshit!
The unstated goal is to cut costs.
Well if it meant that I got mail more than once per week some weeks that would be OK I guess. During the election and Xmas I was getting mail once per week and the postal carrier would just leave it at the bottom of our condo steps bundled in a rubber band. I had to sort through the mail for every unit in the building in order to get mine.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Once Biden's nominations to the board of governors are confirmed he can get POS canned.

Reactions: esquared

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Once Biden's nominations to the board of governors are confirmed he can get POS canned.
It is going to be a while before that happens. You already have many other items on the table that are more important than your USPS postal mail being deliver late. Bills like H.R.1 is one example of one of the items that are more important than the USPS issue.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
It is going to be a while before that happens. You already have many other items on the table that are more important than your USPS postal mail being deliver late. Bills like H.R.1 is one example of one of the items that are more important than the USPS issue.

The senate is presently working through confirmations. His slate will probably be confirmed next month.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
DeJoy is doing what Repubs do best: muck things up really bad and then point to it all as a reason for wanting small gov't. Prophesizing damage after first inflicting the damage to begin with. Dimwits got it all hardwired into the system including their party faithful that buy into that crapola.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
The threat to democracy and the huge conflicts of interests he represents are substantial, and his actions lately will likely benefit Team Treason in future elections. He can't be done away with fast enough.

I still think this guy should have been thrown in jail, along with many other repugs who did their best to tip the election to Trump.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Why is there no way to get rid of this DeJoy guy? WTF is going on? Trump appointee can't be gotten rid of? He seems to be a complete prick.