Default Sex Position?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
On my knees, hands clasped in front of my face, saying please, baby, please.
;)

Jackhammerz

Jan 25, 2004
Is this question refer to when u are drunk or in the mood? Cause when you are drunk the position is missionary. In the mood it's DOGGY or gettin rode on. For me there's no default postion cause I try to make it different everytime I have sex so my woman won't know what to expect.

AvesPKS

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
I think this was explored in "Quest for Fire" with the more advanced girl introducing the new sexual position to the primitive cavemen?

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Howard
Originally posted by: Eli
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold

as far as i know, vacuum cleaners and other household fans are dc current. the convert the ac to dc.
Certainly not.

At 12v, the amperage required to run something like a vacuum cleaner would be insane. Unless you're talking about a rechargable dust-buster type vacuum. :p

Unless the appliance has a wall-wart, the motor almost certainly operates on 120v AC.

Food processors, hand drills, hair dryers, washing machines, vacuums, A/C, space heaters, desk fans, ceiling fans... all 120v.
My vacuum powerhead only uses like 10A.
Yeah, at 120V.

At 12V it would be like 100. :p

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Jackhammerz
Is this question refer to when u are drunk or in the mood? Cause when you are drunk the position is missionary. In the mood it's DOGGY or gettin rode on. For me there's no default postion cause I try to make it different everytime I have sex so my woman won't know what to expect.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Can anyone read and coprehend? He's asking *SCIENTIFICALLY " not what your preference(s) is/are. Jesus

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: MAME

What the hell is wrong with you people? Can anyone read and coprehend? He's asking *SCIENTIFICALLY " not what your preference(s) is/are. Jesus

Spell, much?

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat

Spell, much?

yes, I misspelled "comprehend" but obviously it was a typo and not a "I meant to leave out the 'm' because I thought that's how it's spelt". So I got 1 word wrong, oh my god I should kill myself.

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
I just finished and I would say that it goes in this order:

#1 Missionary
#2 Girl on top
#3 Doggystyle

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: AngryPirate

#1 Missionary
#2 Girl on top
#3 Doggystyle

Girl on top above doggy for default? No way

jinduy

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002
Originally posted by: AngryPirate

#1 Missionary
#2 Girl on top
#3 Doggystyle

Girl on top above doggy for default? No way

yeah no way!

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Like I said before...the way he's using "default" is to describe the scientific process of mating, as opposed to the most popular and or the way YOU personally have sex.

I've never heard of any animal that has the woman in a dominant position, though there way be one that exists. But most certainly not mammals